Monica Khanna to play the female lead in StarPlus' next

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Monica Khanna to play the female lead in Shashi Sumeet Productions' next!
Shashi Sumeet Productions is set to roll out a new family comedy drama on TV. It is commissioned for Star Plus and it will be a bi-weekly series.
TellyChakkar exclusively reported about celebrated actors Ketki Dave and Kiran Kumar who have been roped in to play a couple in the project. Also, Rahul Lohani is finalised to play a pivotal role in the show.
Now, we have heard Monica Khanna, who was last seen in Colors' Thapki, has been locked to portray the female lead in the drama.
According to our sources, Monica will be seen married to Rahul's character. Monica's character will be modern and her mother-in-law (Ketki) will be desi. They both will keep having fights. 
We reached out to Monica but she remained unavailable.
TellyChakkar will keep our readers updated with each development!

P.S. so after Manish, even Monzo will be seen in a weekend show
Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Monica Khanna to play the female lead in Shashi Sumeet Productions' next!
Shashi Sumeet Productions is set to roll out a new family comedy drama on TV. It is commissioned for Star Plus and it will be a bi-weekly series.
TellyChakkar exclusively reported about celebrated actors Ketki Dave and Kiran Kumar who have been roped in to play a couple in the project. Also, Rahul Lohani is finalised to play a pivotal role in the show.
Now, we have heard Monica Khanna, who was last seen in Colors' Thapki, has been locked to portray the female lead in the drama.
According to our sources, Monica will be seen married to Rahul's character. Monica's character will be modern and her mother-in-law (Ketki) will be desi. They both will keep having fights. 
We reached out to Monica but she remained unavailable.
TellyChakkar will keep our readers updated with each development!

P.S. so after Manish, even Monzo will be seen in a weekend show

Bi-weekly... that would make it 2x a week? That means one epi right after the other on Sat and Sun? 
So happy for Monica, by the way, to be away from a churail typecasting ðŸ˜›
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Bi-weekly... that would make it 2x a week? That means one epi right after the other on Sat and Sun? 
So happy for Monica, by the way, to be away from a churail typecasting ðŸ˜›

Yeah most probably Saturday & Sunday just like Manish's DD
it's a comedy drama...so for sure she's not playing a negative character
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I have been watching her in PKDH. Not really missing watching her on TV but I'll watch the show if it is a comedy one.
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toulup

I have been watching her in PKDH. Not really missing watching her on TV but I'll watch the show if it is a comedy one.

...ummm: what is PKDH? That means she had found work already so soon?!
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Read the IF article
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/42176-monica-khanna-playing-the-female-lead-in-shashi-sumeet-productio.htm

PKDH is Pyaar ka dard hai. It's her previous show. Actually here there are shows that are aired later on a channel.
poojaprabha thumbnail
ALL THE BEST SHRADDHA BHABHIJI
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the timing of both the shows don't coincide... Rest I am waiting eagerly for the two shows to go on air..
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinka_Ritz

I hope the timing of both the shows don't coincide... Rest I am waiting eagerly for the two shows to go on air..

Going by TPK's fate, you could watch one show at 2 a.m. and the other at 4.30 a.m. - if they were to clash in the evenings ðŸ˜›

And with Voot and Rishtey as back-ups who will have sleepless nights henceforth? ðŸ˜†
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waw...waiting for monz as comic role..