Pawan Mahendru in Zee TV's Detective Didi

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Pink fame Pawan Mahendru in Zee TV's Detective Didi

The veteran actor Pawan Mahendru, who gained immense popularity with his stint in blockbuster film Pink, has signed his new show.
Pawan, who has earlier been part of TV shows namely Ek Tha Raja, Uttaran and others is roped in for Ila Bedi's upcoming show Detective Didi for Zee TV.
The above Trilogy Krikos' drama is about a girl, played by Tu Mera Hero fame Sonia Balani, who is a detective and solve some tough cases. It will feature Manish Goplani, who was last in Thapki, is a lead role. 
Joining the cast, Pawan will be seen portraying Sonia's grandfather in the soap. He will play a very important character, a source informs that his character will have a comic streak to it.
Confirming the news, Pawan said, "It is a very intriguing show and I really liked my character.
Detective Didi will be shot in Delhi and the show will go on floors by 10 November.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnOwfay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Pink fame Pawan Mahendru in Zee TV's Detective Didi

The veteran actor Pawan Mahendru, who gained immense popularity with his stint in blockbuster film Pink, has signed his new show.
Pawan, who has earlier been part of TV shows namely Ek Tha Raja, Uttaran and others is roped in for Ila Bedi's upcoming show Detective Didi for Zee TV.
The above Trilogy Krikos' drama is about a girl, played by Tu Mera Hero fame Sonia Balani, who is a detective and solve some tough cases. It will feature Manish Goplani, who was last in Thapki, is a lead role. 
Joining the cast, Pawan will be seen portraying Sonia's grandfather in the soap. He will play a very important character, a source informs that his character will have a comic streak to it.
Confirming the news, Pawan said, "It is a very intriguing show and I really liked my character.
Detective Didi will be shot in Delhi and the show will go on floors by 10 November.

this show will on air 10 nov
is it true?
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the show goes on air on 10 nov then how manish would be abke to go indo n shoot for his single n then do all those comcerts??? 😕
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How it's possible😕
The promo is yet to go on air and mann is yet to go to indonesia too for the single😕
Is it a reliable source😛
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think goes on the floor on 10 nov means they start shooting for promo on this date not going on air. I remember the article about jigyasa's new show said it goes on the floor on october but it's already november and they probably haven't started shooting yet
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Guys going on floor means shooting will start on 10th Nov...the show will most probably go on air in December. In Nov they will just shoot promos and may be some initial scenes as well.
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bahar_90

I think goes on the floor on 10 nov means they start shooting for promo on this date not going on air. I remember the article about jigyasa's new show said it goes on the floor on october but it's already november and they probably haven't started shooting yet

I don't think Jigs show can go on air anytime soon because SB shows are merely 2 months old...even the most TRP hungry channels axe shows at least after 3 months 
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

I don't think Jigs show can go on air anytime soon because SB shows are merely 2 months old...even the most TRP hungry channels axe shows at least after 3 months 

I went to SB forum and must say out of their 4 new shows, 3 are doing well but Ayushman Bhav which airs on 9:30 time-slot has a high chance to be the first show goes off-air. Apparently fans are unhappy about the story and two of leads also leaving cause their characters have been sidelined. I hope this show goes off-air asap and empty a time-slot for jigu show... 
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bahar_90

I went to SB forum and must say out of their 4 new shows, 3 are doing well but Ayushman Bhav which airs on 9:30 time-slot has a high chance to be the first show goes off-air. Apparently fans are unhappy about the story and two of leads also leaving cause their characters have been sidelined. I hope this show goes off-air asap and empty a time-slot for jigu show... 

They have just introduced 13 yr leap in that show and new actors have been roped in to play the leads. So that show will be given be given some more time. 
I think if Saam Dham's TRP does not improve then SB will axe it for some new show...and i hope that new show is Jiggu's show
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But back to Mani's show now > detective conclusions: 😉
i) he has NOT yet started shooting
ii) he is apparently in Delhi
iii) shooting is likely to begin on Fri 10/11

Meaning? Mani is happily exploring Delhi till then, learning his role for the promo(s), and choking in Delhi's pollution in the bargain 😭😆

BUT CAN ANYONE TELL EXACTLY WHERE HE IS SHOOTING IN DELHI? Only then can we get pix with him for the Forum !! ⭐️