New OLV: Neil Sets Up Vidyut; Ragini is Caught

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Interesting so Ragini goes back to jail was not expecting that so soon but yes I guess this is all building up to Neil's perfect plan falling apart when he learns he kidnapped another man's child. Looking forward to that especially since Vidyut cannot remain in jail for long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hOCq6Kn_A

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Interesting so Ragini goes back to jail was not expecting that so soon but yes I guess this is all building up to Neil's perfect plan falling apart when he learns he kidnapped another man's child. Looking forward to that especially since Vidyut cannot remain in jail for long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hOCq6Kn_A

Yes Mandy I think for now vidyuth is thinking Neil has taken his child to get ragini pandit from him. But once he comes to know what jhoot juhi has told and that Neil doesn' know the truth tab baazi paltegi. And I would love if Neil comes to know of paternity through vidyuth that too legally.

Also if juhis majboori was only to get her child back that's why she lied now that the child is back she should tell the truth and we see none of it happening instead she is trying to get in to Neil's life back and appearing everywhere in the house. Horrible person she is ...
Edited by Merav - 6 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Merav

Yes Mandy I think for now vidyuth is thinking Neil has taken his child to get ragini pandit from him. But once he comes to know what jhoot juhi has told and that Neil doesn' know the truth tab baazi paltegi. And I would love if Neil comes to know of paternity through vidyuth that too legally.

Also if juhis majboori was only to get her child back that's why she lied now that the child is back she should tell the truth and we see none of it happening instead she is trying to get in to Neil's life back and appearing everywhere in the house. Horrible person she is ...

I think the same! Neil has nothing against VR I think so eventually he will be let off. Not sure how long can Neil keep VR in prison for harboring a criminal. 

Yes, Neil's plan is definitely gonna fall apart soon! I do want Neil to know first that he kidnapped another man's child. It shouldn't be through Avni. 

Am surprised RP looks fit n fine so quickly!! I wish coma patients would get better so quickly in real life too!!!😆
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

I think the same! Neil has nothing against VR I think so eventually he will be let off. Not sure how long can Neil keep VR in prison for harboring a criminal. 

Yes, Neil's plan is definitely gonna fall apart soon! I do want Neil to know first that he kidnapped another man's child. It shouldn't be through Avni. 

Am surprised RP looks fit n fine so quickly!! I wish coma patients would get better so quickly in real life too!!!😆

Well if Neil can roam freely after liver transplant I think it is not surprising to see ragini pandit so fit ðŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think Neil will find out through Avni about Vidyut being Mishti's biological father because I saw the OLV and you saw Vidyut in Mishti's room similar to the promo but Avni was nowhere to be seen. The promo was definitely a teaser of what is to come, I still believe the truth comes out through the blood tests because VIdyut and Mishti both had blood taken from them which could not have been for nothing.

LOL about Ragini but I am glad they applied some logic by having her weak for a few days after coming out of a coma, it was better than nothing. I doubt her stint in NK is over she can still wreak havoc from jail because like pointed out here Neil has nothing over Vidyut. Vidyut leading Neil to Ragini is nothing and the biggest blow to Neil will be when he learns he kidnapped Vidyut's child because the ball will be in Vidyut's court.

Speaking of Vidyut it would make sense if he were under the belief Mishti was taken because of his mother, he has no idea the big lie Juhi told to Neil and Avni. I can only imagine how Vidyut would react if he knew what Juhi did, I hold my beliefs that Vidyut and Juhi were in a relationship because those were the vibes I got from Friday's episode seeing them together. The rape angle is not making much sense especially since Vidyut is raising his child and despises Juhi, there is more to it than that. Juhi and her majboori has run its course, she has unleashed havoc on the lives of everyone because of that lie. Neil and Avni went through a lot and broke many laws to get Mishti and now they will learn just how badly they screwed up and where does that leave Mishti? Neil and Avni cannot keep her, Vidyut is going to want his child back especially if he were to learn how low Juhi stooped.