What Planet Is He?

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Rahu
Is A Cute Astro Planet.
What Planet Is He?

Sorry but I didnt understand what do you mean by what planet is he ?
SymphonyStar thumbnail

'Rahu' is a planet that is unique to Vedic astrology. 'Rahu' can be considered to be a mythical planet, as astronomically there is no such planet in the solar system. However, do not mistake mythical with non- existent, as Rahu's effects are very real.
'Rahu' and 'Ketu' are twin planets that are described as being the dragon's or serpent's head and tail, respectively and are essentially malefic in nature.Although there is no actual planet that denotes 'Rahu', some schools of thought hold that 'Rahu' may be a black hole that swallows everything. According to an astronomical theory, white holes may be the opposite ends of black holes and astrologically speaking, these white holes may be representative of ' Ketu '. In certain cases, a transit of 'Rahu' can have the effects of causing financial loss, as if money is being poured into a bottomless pit, similar to the manner in which a black hole devours matter.It signifies courage, malice, endless desires, an insatiable lust for life, material and carnal desires, love affairs, legal problems, struggles, dissatisfaction, fear and wanderings. Edited by SymphonyStar - 6 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Meko ek baat batao😕Rahu kahe Khushi mein Shani ki help Karne laga😆
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Meko ek baat batao😕Rahu kahe Khushi mein Shani ki help Karne laga😆

For Once I Want Rahu To Actually Help Shani.
Shani & Rahu Are Both Friendly Planets. 😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

'Rahu' is a planet that is unique to Vedic astrology. 'Rahu' can be considered to be a mythical planet, as astronomically there is no such planet in the solar system. However, do not mistake mythical with non- existent, as Rahu's effects are very real.
'Rahu' and 'Ketu' are twin planets that are described as being the dragon's or serpent's head and tail, respectively and are essentially malefic in nature.Although there is no actual planet that denotes 'Rahu', some schools of thought hold that 'Rahu' may be a black hole that swallows everything. According to an astronomical theory, white holes may be the opposite ends of black holes and astrologically speaking, these white holes may be representative of ' Ketu '. In certain cases, a transit of 'Rahu' can have the effects of causing financial loss, as if money is being poured into a bottomless pit, similar to the manner in which a black hole devours matter.It signifies courage, malice, endless desires, an insatiable lust for life, material and carnal desires, love affairs, legal problems, struggles, dissatisfaction, fear and wanderings.

SILVERBELL For you.You were asking abt Rahu na.
SilverBell thumbnail

SILVERBELL For you.You were asking abt Rahu na.

Thank You Star.
:-)
This Is Interesting.
SilverBell thumbnail

Sorry but I didnt understand what do you mean by what planet is he ?

Sorry I Meant Which Planet Is Rahu?
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Sorry I Meant Which Planet Is Rahu?

LOL I unserstood that later so I shared info on Rahu.
SilverBell thumbnail

LOL I unserstood that later so I shared info on Rahu.

That's Alright Star. 😳