Best weekend episode ever

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
This is the most fair weekend episode ever...even hina said that 12-13 people ka kitna care karti hai sirf 1 k upar koi humanity nahi dikhati...To other HMs "kuch khaya nahi? Main bana deti hoon" but laughs hearing vikas will get food only 2 times a day...why??
I hope this explains why she is being so called "inhuman" to a particular person...either its a strategy of both of them to get popular or she really holds a grudge and thinks vikas to be the culprit.
And we shilpa supporters were called inhuman and sadists for caling it entertainment...well then salman khan is also inhuman...#beingInhuman 😆
Shilpa is not inhuman. PERIOD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ankan,  i havent seen it yet. But,  the updates have me so happy. Shilpa is rocking it. ❤️ 
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

This is the most fair weekend episode ever...even hina said that 12-13 people ka kitna care karti hai sirf 1 k upar koi humanity nahi dikhati...To other HMs "kuch khaya nahi? Main bana deti hoon" but laughs hearing vikas will get food only 2 times a day...why??

I hope this explains why she is being so called "inhuman" to a particular person...either its a strategy of both of them to get popular or she really holds a grudge and thinks vikas to be the culprit.
And we shilpa supporters were called inhuman and sadists for caling it entertainment...well then salman khan is also inhuman...#beingInhuman 😆

+1 👍🏼
falsePromise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

Ankan,  i havent seen it yet. But,  the updates have me so happy. Shilpa is rocking it. ❤️ 

Lol now it is coming that we r all inhuman...all house mates r inhuman...even salman is also inhuman 
The only living human of this planet is vikas gupta 😆
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whether she is inhuman or human BB will decide.
Villians are called sadists by people who miss to recognise the talent but become emotional.
She has single handedly managed all inmates and continued with her game and her hilarious ignominy of Mr.Vikas Gupta.

Edited by panacea - 6 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
By far this has been the best Weekend Episode.
Loved Sallu and how he tackled the issue.Vikas clearly understood that his plot has went off the track and is not getting that highlight he was expecting.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol now it is coming that we r all inhuman...all house mates r inhuman...even salman is also inhuman 
The only living human of this planet is vikas gupta 😆

Only baba is humane enough. Baki sare thodi hai. 
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hume ye bhi bola gaya tha ki hum jaise logon ki wajah se this world is a bad place. I am never going to get over that comment. Just take a deep breath before you thrown stuff like that at people you know nothing about. If you are entitled to have a certain view about a REALITY SHOW, there is always enough room for people who don't agree with you to be able to express their views without fearing being attacked. Ironically a few who were anguished by bullying and harassment in the episode resorted to the very same things over here. 
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Haye ye dekho kitna khush ho gae hai
Wkw does not mean awam
Awam kia hai wo sabko dikh rahi hai
Wkw isilie isbar viku k against thi take public cn support him more
Bada maza ata hai jab log aise bina soche samjhe khush ho lete hai 🤣
2 months still left
Gautam ko kitna sunaya tha sallu ne for swearing at tanna? Yad hai?
Ha ha
falsePromise thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiLuvsCOLORS

By far this has been the best Weekend Episode.

Loved Sallu and how he tackled the issue.Vikas clearly understood that his plot has went off the track and is not getting that highlight he was expecting.

And i dont think he took anyones side
He told very clearly that shilpa also went beloe the belt somewhere.
But also exposed vikas's gameplan