Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
WOW. This was written so beautifully. Aap to bhai kamaal ho, you write so well in both English and Urdu. I almost wish the script was Urdu too. 
x.titli.x thumbnail
AWWW!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I've read many stories in English or Hindi but Urdu I guess this is the first time! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Awww the magic! Like I'm totally moved to another world... Urdu is such a beautiful language... would love to understand more...and dramas and reading stories help me a lot for that๐Ÿ˜ณ

You have an incredible talent MashAllah ! Please keep writing stories and especially in Urdu, the magic is just something else... and plus with Asfiya... then it's just BEAUTY!!!!!

Romantic scenes UFFFOOO *blush* โ˜บ๏ธ
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesybites

Wow yar! This was so poetic and natural. The flow of your writing feels melodious and beautiful. I really never wanted it to end! Please keep writing more, You're brilliant!And thank you so much for going out of your way and making an effort in urdu, loved it

Thanks Cheesybites.  Yes, I do a little rhyming but am really novice.  I guess my love for poetry shows in my writing. 

Appreciate it.
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

WOW. This was written so beautifully. Aap to bhai kamaal ho, you write so well in both English and Urdu. I almost wish the script was Urdu too. 

Thank you yaar.  There is no kamaal.  Kamaal tu Asfiya ka jis ne humain sataya.
I was trying to find a good urdu script writer for the title but then thought, I'd just go with roman Urdu.  Why mislead my audience. 
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

AWWW!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I've read many stories in English or Hindi but Urdu I guess this is the first time! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Awww the magic! Like I'm totally moved to another world... Urdu is such a beautiful language... would love to understand more...and dramas and reading stories help me a lot for that๐Ÿ˜ณ

You have an incredible talent MashAllah ! Please keep writing stories and especially in Urdu, the magic is just something else... and plus with Asfiya... then it's just BEAUTY!!!!!

Romantic scenes UFFFOOO *blush* โ˜บ๏ธ

YES. OMG YES. Urdu is a very poetic language and it ebbs and flows so beautifully in prose as well, if you know what you are doing.  I am really glad to have found another Urdu buff.  If you ever need help understanding I am here.

Of course I will write Asfiya.  They are my muse for everything now a days.  ๐Ÿ˜†
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You my friend are truly talented! You write equally well in Urdu and English. Had to Google meaning of few words but this was a fine piece. These days Iove hearing zubiya's thoughts and musings since we saw so less of hers in the last couple episodes. 
Also I loved your trailer os. It was the best and truly the one that made my heart race...i can't thank u enough for that one! It was like i was watching it on screen...could totally imagine and feel  the chemistry.

I assume u have written more OS...but I couldn't find them again when had the time to read as the yks threads went very very fast so can you provide links to your other stories? Thanks once again and keep writing!โค๏ธ
Edited by Alizba63 - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

You my friend are truly talented! You write equally well in Urdu and English. Had to Google meaning of few words but this was a fine piece. These days Iove hearing zubiya's thoughts and musings since we saw so less of hers in the last couple episodes. 

Also I loved your trailer os. It was the best and truly the one that made my heart race...i can't thank u enough for that one! It was like i was watching it on screen...could totally imagine and feel  the chemistry.

I assume u have written more OS...but I couldn't find them again when had the time to read as the yks threads went very very fast so can you provide links to your other stories? Thanks once again and keep writing!โค๏ธ

Thank you Alishba.  TBH English is easier to write than Urdu, for me anyways.  If you want Zubiya musings try my "Drowning."  Its my most honest piece but comes from a dark place.

Hhaha I get teased about the "Trailer" to this day.  I have written a few more:

Kab se?: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4907305

Baarish: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4909854

Drowning: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4914568
--HiNa-- thumbnail
congarts 
farhat read this
someone posted the link of this page
and she replied with winked smile

octaverider thumbnail