Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Isn't thread Missing Momma 😳 ??
We were to get your New sibling but Momma held up sorry...
Reading Mr.Sensible and little tornado over here when I read moments of them I feel some kind of solace and peace to forget things which is bothering so thanks Miss.Kawaii 😊
pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When will u give next update
Amar toh ajke ghum e chole geche..
Ami shob shojjo Kore feli kinto Ammur kichu hole sheta tolerate ar possible hoy na 🀒
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 78 -  Someday she'd like to be...she has so much his effect on her. She always admired him and now it got ten times more after he opening up little bit. She is felling for him more & more.

He liked geet bossing him. I liked how he explained his weirdness, about his taking responsibility and caring for everyone. Such people never retire from their duties. And spending one day without worrying about family was not possible. It will be always in his mind, wherever he go. I liked their talking with so much ease and comfortably. No wonder he sees his grandfather & grandmother as his idols.

Ana & kabir knows about them but hasn't his mother got suspicious about maan & geet.

Loved geet-ana-kabir teasing. Maan got little suspicious about ana getting shy.

Glad that geet accepted that she love maan, atleast in front of, to pooja. Hope she confesses her love in Miami only.

I only wish his mom will not pester him to see some alliances.

The kiss-at-corner-of-cheek is beautiful.☺️

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super wonderful update... loved it... ana had hint her mother about her bro's choice of his partner when her mother was asking her for the ring polished... hope his mom also came to know it... geet slept entire travel to Miami & was dreaming with his confession & forever for her in their study night  specially lovely (atleast) cheek kiss.. geet was admiring him for always taking care of his family... loved ana teasing geet & ana shocked when geet told her kissing convo with arush..when ana asked geet if she loved her bro then she was not ready to tell anything but when pooja asked her & she accepted her love for maan... geet was bossing maan when at late night she saw him working on his laptop & asked him to check up with dr.for his headache...i am also fall in love with this maan when he had his own agenda for his each & every work which he got from hire... every time geet was learning new maan to fall in love day by day ... his wish to be rest from work when he found a reliable person (indirectly geet only)...enjoying Someday she'd like to be... excited for next...thanks for pm...!!
Or Pata Hain Miss.Kawaii main Frost ke thread pe barso se wait kar rahi... but frosty gayeb 🀒
Mera mood accha hota Main thread kab finish kar deti πŸ˜›
okay we have New page 138 I see 😳