Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 75 -  True to the Title...Abhi na jao chhodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi. Update padhake abhi bhi dil mera bhara nahi. Ye dil mange more of maaneet such cute, sweet, tender love moments.

I liked maan in this part. Ek chhote bachche ke jaise vo geet ko dekhake khush hua, uchhal pada. He so much wanted to stop that moment and spend all time with her only. It was like he got what he wanted, wished and needed more and most imp waited for, he got that. He was not at all sad that she will leave in few days, still he was happy.

He was stunned to see her giving him surprise.

She too got a surprise to see him so much happy seeing her. she was overwhelmed with the feeling of he needed her. She could not handle his love for her.

I liked their sleeping T' position, something diff yet so siren.

After reading this update I fear about the new prologue part.

Abhi raat baki hai to ...don't make us wait for long. Please update soon one more magical update.

Jade0001 thumbnail
Chapter 74 

Fabulous Part 

Maan gave something of himself to Geet and its true she is the one that can make him so vulnerable but I like that he opens himself to Geet and Maan been a honest man Geet knows he is not flirting or making sweet talks he is been honest he does not want to use his study because it reminds him of all the days he has spend there with Geet 
oh again I'm going to say I just love Pooja and how true is she the past will always be there until life ends nothing in the past can be changed but now the present Geet can change her future Maan belongs solely to her 
Geet coming to NYC and Kabir knew of her coming that was great so now Geet too realizes just how much this family loves her but where is Maan hope he is not out of the country 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! read and commented already! shall wait 4 next
Jade0001 thumbnail
Maan could not believe is right there before him the entire atmosphere was just beautiful
both of them just been together this unique type of love care that both share for each other
is simply out of this world 
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update.
Geet felt needed. It was soimportant for her.
sumasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Illusion n combination of song abhi na jao was awesome to read while reading up ft 1st I too thought it's fake but it's true waited for next
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet of you to update your repnse to some comments and thank you for keeping me in your thoughts!!

Bless you!!!

My life - some realities are hard and we have to deal with them. Destiny can sometimes be cruel... still have to keep going!
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Re read the beautiful romance of last update 30 times already and was on cloud #9!!

Can't wait for the next part now...

I need to also un reserve my spot
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, thanks for the pm and reply...I would love to be surprised and that too in this ff it will surely be welcomed...
Coming to the last update loved it and absolutely loved their soft and subtle romance which is the gist of this story...nothing rushed, the essence of the the characters very intriguing, they love each other, they know it from the bottom of their heart, they have even acknowledged this to themselves and yet they seem in no need to rush their relationship...the holding hands, the kiss on the forehead, the cute hug and the great feeling of being close to each other enhances their love and understanding ...the care and concern reflects in their gestures and the respect for each other is portrayed very beautifully...
It really felt this time "ki dil abhi bhara nahi..."
continue soon dear writer
Thnx
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 73