Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
How will Radhika react is a big question! Is she happy seeing them together or mad? Or is she mad at their PDA?

How easily and seemlessly they are getting comfortable with each other is a treat to watch... did I say watch? Yeah that's how I feel when reading this story. Like I can imagine eaxh scene perfectly. How he held her one shoulder and the other hand helping her with the cards.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Enough said, please open a new thread so we can continue our synopsis there and leave this for other readers. Marium and I are just random but crazy fans 🤪
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Enough said, please open a new thread so we can continue our synopsis there and leave this for other readers. Marium and I are just random but crazy fans 🤪

its not even 150 pages. don't know why the response has been so low...
is it because of the holiday season may be?
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 79 -  Maan ko BHI Bhendi pasand nahi hai. 😆.

Who is this Aayat? What happened to her? Who did this to her. Is this the same girl whom kabir helped.?

The morning was serene. Both maan & geet enjoying their time together. Trio running the beach was cute scene. Geet admired brother-sister having fun together. She is going crazy in maan's love. She could not take her eyes from him. She was cherishing the feeling of mine.

Maan ki ek khami to nazar aayi ke he was fussy about food. New side of pampered maan, specially by dadi.  Oh.o..geet again made cake sugary and maan got angry on her for that. He didn't like the bhendi in dinner and left in anger. She felt bad that he had to leave without having food. She ran behind him. He liked her bossiness. She wanted to do with him what he always did for her, caring , pampering & worrying for him.

Oh...phirse...hote hote reh gaya. But this time bold geet pecked his nose. Not bad geet.

Liked their progress, specially geet's they both were so much comfortable with each other that they were didn't hide their feelings for each other.

So finally radhika comes to know about them and ana confirmed their love. She was shocked to see them like that. She will definitely ask ana about them.

I feel she was ok with geet as geet' but she never thought about geet as her daughter-in-law, especially maan's bride. She might have diff conception about maan's bride and she already searching a suitable bride for him. Hope she will not have any problems with geet being maan's wife.

Beautiful update.

Again separation.!!!

Enjoy your vacation with family.

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantabulous part. Wondering who this Aayat is and how she isrelated to this story. The beach scene was so beautiful, the brother -sister duo running on the beach and Geet admiring them. When it comes to Maan,  she feels there are many shades of him which she has no idea about it still. His habit of running away from the food he dislikes, like a child, amused her. And she was falling crazily in love with him. That peck on his nose on the beach was cute and it showed how far she had come in expressing her love. 
Radhika was amazed and shocked to see the closeness Maan and Geet shared and Ana confirmed her doubt. Hope she will come to know about their love story thru Ana and Kabir and accept Geet as her dil. Beautifully written. Loved every bit of it. 
Happy holidays..
Param-Sundari thumbnail
U changed username
And we need a new thread
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sundari.

U changed username

And we need a new thread

Yesss Janeman 😳 ⭐️

Originally posted by: -kawaii-

its not even 150 pages. don't know why the response has been so low...
is it because of the holiday season may be?

I think that can be a reason... And I guess few are still yet to read and comment that's why Less response...
I'm not coming here Cause this thread has not that much space to afford my bok bok 🤣
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

a superb update... getting closer and really maan.. i never knew tat this maan is like... khana not his liking then just walk out... bacha bhi ishe acha hota hain... but tat was just a surprise and last mother khuranna... what will happen now... all she saw was something beyond her imagination and poor lady did not even know anything... waiting to know wat she will do