Debate Championship V- Deadline:23rd Dec

MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Debaters.

YES!! Finally we are up with the announcement of Debate Championship V to find out who is the best debator of the month!! Time to look for who is most well-researched, eloquent, articulate, powerful and logial debator...

The topic for this DC which Mythili and I have chosen is:

"Do The Ends Justify The Means?"

Contestants: We wish that all of you to either PM Mythili [mythili_kiran]  or me [MNMS] informing us if you wish to fight "For" or "Against" the topic. Along with this post in this thread too.

We will be having two teams with three contestants each, so SIX participants in total. 

Rules: We will post the rules and the Date of championship within a few days [It might take place in January because of Christmas and New year]. Championship will last for 2 days [48 hours].

Results: After 2 days the topic will be locked. Judges will begin the procedure of deciding the winners. There are three positions:

- Winner of Debate championship V

- Runner up of Debate Championship V

- Winning Team of Debate Championship V

Now rush up your entries for this championship! Show yourself.... We want the best debator!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

The deadline for entry is Dec. 23 '06.

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Nice topic! Good luck to all the participants.
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Friends!!

Any suggestions are welcome.Please feel free to make suggestions and I request all of you to take active part in this event.

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Thanks a lot Maryam and Mythilli πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Nice topic. πŸ‘

I am sure we will have lot of members who would love to participate in the next championship!! 😊 Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail
*Promoted to a Global Announcement* 😊
Anoli thumbnail

Good luck!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you MNMSji for the post!πŸ‘

I would love to debate, but sadly I don't have enough time to become a solid participant.😭 Maybe will try during my vacations!

Best of luck to all those who are taking part!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers,

Anjali

Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
i wanna pariticp8 in debate but.
really need 2 knw da meaning of dis statment..! πŸ˜•
MNMS thumbnail
Well Evilgenius, according to my understanding of the topic i believe that it is the debate of Whether achieving Good via Bad channels justified? .. Does a good goal justify a bad means? It is I think highly philosophical and logic demanding debate in which participants may include a lot of history, sociology related examples. But that depends on them πŸ˜‰

Hope this clears the concept 😊 If there is any confusion to anyone, you can PM me or Mythili [mythili_kiran]Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

.. Does a good goal justify a bad means?

well..thnxxxxxxxxxxx a lott!! nw i guesss i Can really put sum reasons forwd..!! btw...

ur queston dat m quoting..!! i mean not ALWAYS its lyk dis k weneva one achives sumthng,its thru bad meanz!! not all r da same!!

is ids  hw we gonna debate?