Siddharth Vasudev to play Lohitangs role in Karmphal Data Shani

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Siddharth Vasudev to play Lohitangs role in Karmphal Data Shani

The show is all set to take an interesting turn.

Thursday, November 02, 2017 | 4:18:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Karmphal Data Shani is witnessing a leap and Siddharth Vasudev will soon be joining the cast. This larger-than-life show will witness him portraying Mangal aka Lohitaang's avatar.

Elaborating about his role, Siddharth said, "As this is my first mythological show, I am very excited about my character on Karmphal Data Shani. It will have shades of grey, with some amazing power-packed action in store. I am sure the viewers will enjoy it."

Mangal (Lohitang), the antagonist, will be born from Shiv's sweat while he is performing tandav in agression. It is believed that Mangal is red in colour because of this reason. Since his birth is connected to agression, it gives him the power to absorb anyone's rage and make it his strength. Later, Mangal will play a vital role in bringing a twist in Shani's life.

Karmphal Data Shani has already grabbed eyeballs with the new cast coming on board, post leap. With Mangal making an entry in the show, there is surely going to be a lot of excitement to keep the viewers hooked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
All The Best To Actor. Already Enjoying Shani Episodes Now.