PreRan Ts "Fathom of divine love" Final Part [Completed]

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
A/N first of all hello guys I'm sumaiya and I've been watching KB since very long and decided to write on them since so long and finally I'm able to do itThis Ts is completely, entirely and utterly inspired from book.worm os's and I'm dedicating this to her. My understanding/sweet/loving/adorable/best friend and also She is a fabulous writer do check out her works. Love u Kuku 🤗 🤗 🤗
This os is starts from Preeta's rishta track and its about 3000 words so guys I suggest you to sit back relax and enjoy reading

I glanced at wall clock.

1:00 pm

There's hardly two hours left for me to dress up. Shoving off my plate in sink I half ran to my room.

It's not a easy job to decided a dress between casual clothes and shimmering clothes.

'I should've chosen it earlier at midnight at least my time wouldn't be wasted'

'I hope those samosas would taste well other wise my reputation in front of them would be ruined in first impression'

Taking a mental note about asking Shrishti to taste it i again focused back

'Should I take snacks tray to them or maa would do that?'

'Stop panicking Preeta focus on clothes first'

Glaring at clothes for concentration surveying I focused again.

'Should I wear a saree? Hell no! karan would get a chance to tease me again calling me Aunty and what if it doesn't suit me and he won't like it..'

I chewed my cheek and bit my thumb nervously. I timidly dropped the idea and continued my survey.

'Stop thinking about...things and start focusing'

I don't want to go in that zone again but why do I care about Karan's opinion?

'Focus Preeta. Focus'

Combing my hair one last time I rechecked myself in mirror.

Finally after a lot of determination and focus I managed to dress up saving myself extra 10 mins.

Smiling brightly with satisfaction I headed out.

"Mmm Aunty ji these samosas are mouthwatering with every bite" Karan exclaimed surprisingly with his over stuffed mouth with samosa.

"Obviously it would be Karan sir after all its prepared by the hands precious own hands of my Preeta di" Shristi informed proudly.

I flashed a fake broad smile on my face nodding and Karan stopped chewing gaped at me.

I blinked few times after holding his gaze for like a min or maybe it's just a sec, feeling tinglish everywhere.

I shook my head for umpteenth time restraining my hormonal, teenage girl behavior of glancing every second at Mr heartthrob of every girl Karan luthra.

Soon the groom family arrived and they mingled with us so easily. Prithvi ji is a very noble guy. I thought after Rishabh ji I thought there isn't any sensible man like him and Karan confirmed it but prithvi ji proved me wrong.

Prithvi ji was narrating his past marriage proposal experiences and what kind of a girl they are looking for in reply to Shrishti's question but my whole concentration was on the guy sitting beside me. I was peacefully seated on sofa but his elbow was touching, caressing my thighs.

I opened my mouth to shove him away but it was unintentional as he was busy gritting his teeth at prithvi ji's narration.

Why was he gritting his teeth? Why was he angry? Probably because he was proved wrong.

I smiled in victory and sat cross on sofa facing prithvi ji with my focus but his hand, back of his knuckles to be precise caressed my left thigh till knee and I shivered at sudden touch.

It was intense, he was angry and unaware of his innocent touch that created a havoc of sensations in my body.

I shivered again pondering. Shrishti nudged me and I followed her gaze.

"Miss Preeta shall we?" Prithvi ji stood Infront asking for my hand and I hesitantly obliged.

If I lock this door what if prithvi ji receive wrong signals? No he wouldn't after all it's just our first meet. Karan would get a chance to enter and tease us.

*click*

I sat down on my bed signaling him to be seated too.

"I would..."

*dang, dang*

"Did you hear that noise?"

I asked and rushed to window in suspicion of Karan climbing up.

Old man was thumping hammer on nail for his name plate.

Climb up? What was I thinking? But Karan could do anything.

I sat back down at my place while prithvi ji stared at me confused.

"Nice weather. So what were you asking" I asked awkwardly

"What are your hobbies?"

"I love singing and dancing especially with Shrishti" I reminisced my childhood days when we would dance infront of tv at item numbers.

It's been few minutes and we talked peacefully. There wasn't Any mishaps till now.

Strange. I glanced at tree behind outside the window.

*Clank, clank*

I rushed to window and glanced everywhere in hurry but there wasn't any sign of him.

"I think I will settle beside you if it's disturbing"

Prithvi ji settled at my bed, right beside where I was sitting before.

I nodded. It was safe. What if karan would throw stones or worse water balloons at prithvi ji and excuse himself calling it a prank.

His 'khurafati dimag' could go infinite lengths just like his jerk/rude, batameez behavior.

I smiled awkwardly glancing here and there, suddenly feeling out of place with his gaze.

I again heard some noise but this time it was thumping of feet I treaded to locked door and roughly unlocked it and opened to reveal empty quarter.

There were only two figures little far away from my room, stamping each other's feet in fury. Shrishti and Sameer.

I nodded at Karan's line of quest shooting at me about unimportant stuff.

One answering whenever needed at his ques I looked straight ahead not wanting any kind of distraction or fights though my reply to his ques were distraction granting him my little attention.

Regretting my paranoid behavior resulting in getting myself embarrass infront of prithvi ji in room when jhanvi Aunty knocked on door and I ignored thinking it might be karan or Shrishti or someone knocking on main door.

'How could I be so dumb!' I never acted like this before

Soon prithvi ji with his family left and Karan Sameer left soon after them.

Karan was irritated and I felt bad looking at his state.

Contemplating on phone since 5 mins I debated on whether I should call him or not.

He was angry but one call for my win and his loose toh banta hai

"Hello miss kareli. Did you had a nightmare of that champu" he teased as usual

"It's not called nightmare Karan it's called dream which I don't need to see while I am living it" i replied back with a grin at my reply.

"Oh so ms preeta Arora is busy living her dreams huh? Then why bother calling me?"
He asked evidently annoyed with my answer

"Just to thank you for coming this morning. I'm so pleased to know that you liked him too" I exaggerated

"Kitna jhoot bolti ho yaar tum.." He was irritated as expected

"When did I said that"

"Now. You can say now. Dekho Karan there is nothing wrong in accepting that you judge people too soon and you were mistaken" I stated honestly

"Are you mad. I'm not mistaken" He was obstinate like always

"You were mr Karan luthra and you always will be because every person isn't ill mannered like you but this small thing won't fit in your big egoistic mind!" Why can't this guy except his mistake of wrong judgement!

"That's what you always think about huh? Karan you are so rude. Karan you are such a jerk.." he mimicked me.

"That's what you keep doing all day" I don't talk like that first of all!'

"You are impossible..*phew*...Karan even if you don't accept we both know that you were wrong about prithvi ji so don't worry I forgive you" stay calm Preeta.

"When did I apologized! You kareli i am not MISTAKEN" he yelled and it clicked

"Then are you jealous?" 'Was he?'

I recollected his angry looks at prithvi ji. He was!!

"Oh hello miss mental why would I be jealous of that champu. I'm Karan Luthra..." he scoffed

"Tell me something new. I know you need to remind everyone who you are but I already know every bit of you" I reminded him

"You were jealous accept it" I stated grinning

"Even if I was which I'm not then why would you care? Are doing all this to make me feel jealous?" He questioned back.

I don't care obviously but those feelings...they were nothing. I'm just overthinking things. It happens.

Laughing Shristi entered inside closing door behind her. Must be teasing maa again but even her laughter didn't seem to occupy my mind or distract me'from my thoughts but why.

"Grow up karan Luther" I hung up

I don't care especially for Karan Luthra

Tucking change back in pocket of my purse I zipped it safely heading inside luthra house.

I was heading upstairs but slowed my pace at the sight of Karan smiling at a girl. Who was she? I have seen her somewhere and she isn't any normal girl like Sofia or Malishka. She looks well settled and popular with all these servants surprising looks.

"John. Has Preeta Arrived?" Dadi called

"I'm here dadi" I informed yelling increasing my pace and rushed upstairs ignoring this overly blooming couple...No guy and girl but his tingle of laughter echoed unknowingly irritating me.

"Ahhh" I stopped at my tracks at his wince and quickly turned around ready head back downstairs but that gloomy girl touched his leg and it irked me.

Why was she touching him so much? She could've just pointed.

Karan murmured some words which were my ears were enable to hear and she blushed.

I twitched uncomfortably and fisted my right hand not realizing when it was raised.

"It's soup time now I reminded dadi

" John must be preparing food he won't listen I will have it later dadi excused

"Okay I will bring it myself I left to downstairs at very slow pace.

I don't like witnessing their blooming romance but why should I care. It's his life plus he's not irritating me today.

My face automatically frowned at the thought of Karan ignoring me completely today. Why was he doing.

Ughhh I hate this feeling'

"I think you don't like Kari chawal much" That girl said in paper thin voice

"Well eating with you adds more spice" He winked.

I fisted my plams, why is it affecting me.

"Mam it's in kitchen let me bring it to you"

John stride back to kitchen knowing my reason and acting fast luckily

"Karan where are your other family members I thought we were going to eat together" she chimed again

I focused on kitchen and it's interiors

"Oh they don't eat so early and anyways I wanted to have it in private with you" his reply ringed in my ears

I folded my hands at his words, tinge of pain or I don't what struck me.

"When it's about heart the place, people doesn't matter." I smiled at her noble words betraying my inner emotions, trying to be strong.

I checked my wrist watch

"Kareli I stopped and glanced left

"Come here Karan called with serious expression and that gloomy girl sitting too close beside him

I walked inside and stopped inches away from him.

He got up stride up to me closing distance between us and gazed deeply with his suddenly very hypnotic eyes. I felt myself loosing in them.

"Cockroach he exclaimed and I jumped in fear and felt my head bumping on his chin.

I opened my eyes which were unknowingly closed and saw dark drown orbs getting darker.
He smoothly grasped my waist pulling me closer.

I was smashed on him with my heartbeats increased. He inches closer, brushing his lips on my ear.

I cluctched his tshirt struggling to keep my eyes open. I felt tingling sensations down my spine creating a havoc. I could feel my knees melting.

"I'm here don't worry he words were whispered huskily and my feet dangled with emotions.

Our nose were touching, his gaze was more intense, his dark brown orbs were pitch black.

Slowly his hand slid off my waist and I stood there with shallow breaths.

I stifled my yawn

"Haven't slept in peace? Dadi questioned.

I nodded. it was true and it was because of her potta' to be precise.

Yesterday after making her have her soup I rushed out to my home only to be isolate. These thoughts were killing me.

I wanted to be with karan, close to him and didn't like seeing any other girl close to him instead of me and I hate myself to feel that.

The worse is I couldn't comprehend myself about it. It's hard very hard.

Even my thoughts are now riddles' I chuckled at my own thought.

"Haan Shristi we will go to raj jewels for ring shopping I yelled outside Karan's room hoping him to listen and follow.

"I know we discussed this already di. Why are you telling me this again? Shrishti asked

"I was just confirming I replied staring at snoring Karan.

I hung up and reached home after few hours of strolling near Karan's room and chatting with kritika

Even after my loud screams he didn't budge. When I don't want him to come he always reaches and now I want him to come and I don't know why I want him to come and he is complete ignorant about it.

"Di.. I quickly lied down with my blanket ready to make an excuse of canceling today's spree.

"...Sameer's was trying ask about our shopping but I tricked him. This guys i tell you di...

"What! Sameer is here?! I ran outside

"Hi sameer...Shristi are you ready to leave for ring shopping at raj jewels I asked purposely

Shrishti stares at me utterly confused

"Come lets go I dragged her out not before grabbing my purse and essentials

"What kind of rings does sir like mam

"Solitaires Karan likes solitaires

He was so tensed about my finger while removing ring tenderly

"I love solitaires but I never knew it could cause so much trouble

"Di what are you doing we are looking for gold rings and diamond is not in our budget but I know jiju will gift you diamond ring in future

I nodded.

"Pani puri? It was his voice. Voice I wanted to hear.

"Shrishti do you know your choice is fabulous? Karan asked

Shrishti nodded patting her shoulder, flicking her hair.

"Select few. We will be back Karan grabbed my hand rightfully like he always did.

He wore glares and fixed his cap and scarf tied around his neck.

Fortunately there was a stall outside

"Two plate pani puri spicy I ordered

"Spicy he repeated and I nodded

We ate in silence and I savored spicy tang of pani puri but stopped at sniffing sound.

I glanced left side and saw him gulping one and hiding his face left side sniffing, he was repeating it with every puri that's when I noticed water below rim of his glasses.

I asked for water from vendor and he gave me one glass

I quickly offered it to karan and he drank thirsty wit half water dripping from sides of his mouth while he eagerly drank.

In seconds glass was empty.

"Pani! He screamed breathing loudly while I asked another glass and he snatched emptying it. I asked for sweet puri.

"Pani! He again screamed and I gave him sweet puri. He saw and shook his head negatively

"It's enough spice for me today and I'm full he lied with fake smile

I chuckled and thrust it in his mouth.

He chewed and asked for another and ate it.

I removed his glasses to reveal his moist blood red eyes. Guilt flashed over me. I shouldn't have ordered spicy without asking him.

"Karan I'm sorry I apologized feeling bad

"It's okay ms kareli. Now I have to put on with these habits he winked

"Sir one selfie? A boy asked

"Thank you for your treat today i thanked him genuinely

"It was my duty he bowed

"So couldn't select any rings today. Better luck next time he looked down

"What if I had? I questioned seriously

He twitched his lips, glancing around avoiding my gaze.

"I don't know he replied not so casually

"Look at me karan I touched his cheek forcing him to look at me.

Those dark brown orbs staring back at mine. This moment right here was freezed for me.

I didn't want to say goodbye. Not now, not ever

"I love you karan

He took a step back and I my heart thumped at his move. Water pelted us, raining.

"Di.. Shristi called inside from auto.

While I stood here dissolving.

Next part will be karan's POV
Edited by sumaiya10 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so excited it was going to be a long one. So I sat back and relaxed. I was so engrossed in reading the whole story that I suddenly got a shock when I reached the end and told myself, "Yeh toh bahut lamba hone wala tha na! Toh yeh khatam kaise ho sakta hai! Yeh dil manage more!" Haha :)
Please update real soon. I'm eagerly waiting.
Sheherezade thumbnail
Mumma!!! I am so so so much in love with it. This was divine. I am already losing my patience. Please please please update soon. My heartbeat literally skipped a beat when he said 'I don't know' avoiding her gaze. And when she said 'I love you karan'... It didn't skip any beats but, they are very loud and fast now. Ah! They're driving me crazy.Edited by obsessedbyKB - 6 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please update super soon... pleaseee
It's so magical yaar... I can't even start to explain you see...
***speechless***
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow beautiful awesome loved it waiting for next part
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful 
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for the dedication hun🤗 I am so shocked, surprised and excited... 🤗🤗u r such a darling🤗🤗 love you...

Coming to the update... LOVED IT!
Preeta is so adorable... her jealousy... the way she thinks Karan would sneak on her meeting with Prithvi was so funny... LOL what all does she imagine😆😆😆.. she is so crazy...  and the way she tried to get him to be jealous and even outed to Sameer where they were going so funny😆😆

Half the time, Karan looked blissfully unaware.. but i guess,  even he is equally bothered like her, since u have his POV coming up... can't wait to read it😳
anshuls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good! Please continue soon.👏
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A/N I'm sorry for delay I was busy and didn't had time to type it but today I somehow managed sacrificing my sleep you guys hope it's worth it. Sorry for errors haven't recheckedThis is official final part and also is little longer than last one so I suggest you guys to sit back relax and enjoy reading and I love you Kuku 🤗 my bestie ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ whole story dedicated to you and thank you all guys for so much love and appreciation through your likes and comments keep showering them

I slapped my glass on wooden platform in frustration, with tang of wine whirling in my mouth, I took long forced gulp.

Today was victory celebration of my team here in this pub with everyone enjoying to the fullest while I'm sitting here in a corner with the images of preeta and that guy flashing in my mind with a rewind.

Shristi was happy, dadi was happy, Sarla Aunty was happy and even that kareli is happy because her marriage is fixed, more than happy because it was fixed with the guy with whom i teased her of being an 'chusa hua aam' 'champu' and whatnot.

This morning... no wait this whole day was going to be awesome for me. I was present early morning in her house even though I had a special practice session to attend with following match few hours later at 5:00.
I choose to skip that session for her and play match later in evening

My day kick started with her beautiful, innocent face. Only I know how many fascinating faces she has. Then her shocked changed into annoyed face and i was feeding on it but my pleasure was short lived with the guy being smart, well-mannered, hand...nah he's definitely not good in that section.

One after another incidents happened and i just sat there tensed like an idiot, tied with emotions. Their personal talk, only i know how hard it was to sit straight with all those thoughts of them being alone, preeta being along with a "guy" to be precise was creating havoc in my mind, stoping myself hard from rushing to her room. The unpleasant feeling was terrible but it only increased when they arrived back with preeta offering them sweets, snacks, tea and that guy's continuous stealing glances at preeta.

I had to forcefully indulge preeta in conversation with me but that too was a failed attempt because when ever she replied it was a one word answer with her head set straight not sparing a look at the side guy. Me.

I felt cold slide touching my lips, staring down I realized it was my glass, swirling ice cubes in amber liquid i took another long gulp.

I placed down my glass back on table and slumped resting my both hands on platform. I could feel sudden slight buzz erupting.

Lazily picking up my blinking phone it flashed

'Ms kareli'

Oh so today it was ms kareli. I changed it few hours back. Her name would always change on my phone comparing to my mood and her attitude.

"Hello miss kareli. Did you had a nightmare of that champu?" I asked

"It's not called nightmare Karan it's called dream which I don't need to see while I am living it" preeta replied quick-witted

"Oh so ms preeta Arora is busy living her dreams huh? Then why bother calling me?"
I asked annoyed with her answer

"Just to thank you for coming this morning. I'm so pleased to know that you liked him too" Preeta said in sing-song

"Kitna jhoot bolti ho yaar tum.." I sat straight irritated

"When did I said that" I continued

"Now. You can say now. Dekho Karan there is nothing wrong in accepting that you judge people too soon and you were mistaken"

"Are you mad. I'm not mistaken" She is mad indeed.

"You were mr Karan luthra and you always will be because every person isn't ill mannered like you but this small thing won't fit in your big egoistic mind!" Preeta replied betraying her polite behavior.

"That's what you always think about huh? Karan you are so rude. Karan you are such a jerk.." I mimicked her actions.

"That's what you keep doing all day" I reminded

"You are impossible..*phew*...Karan even if you don't accept we both know that you were wrong about rohan so don't worry I forgive you" What did she just said!

"When did I apologized! You kareli i am not MISTAKEN" I half yelled

"Then are you jealous?" She replied ignoring my question

I scoffed

"Oh hello miss mental why would I be jealous of that champu. I'm Karan Luthra..."

"Tell me something new. I know you need to remind everyone who you are but I already know every bit of you"

THIS GIRl...

"You were jealous accept it" She again asserted

I closed my open mouth eating my words back to comprehend

"Even if I was which I'm not then why would you care? Are doing all this to make me feel jealous?" I questioned back.

Silence was all I can hear but it was just for seconds because then my ear filled with her laughter and it was different.

"Grow up mr Karan Luthra"

The other line was blank. I couldn't hear anything after that. I quickly checked my phone and it showed my call list.

She hung up on me! I took my long last gulp and slapped It hard on table

That's it.

That Ms phycho. I scanned the whole crowded pub in rage.

There were lot of girls, eager.

"Sofia? Malishka? My standard is more high where this girls can't even reach."

Her voice ringed in my ears.

"Congratulations Karan" a soft voice again ringed.

A sleek girl stood in front with long hair in soft curls and a dazzling smile wearing a knee length short shimmery dress.

I stood up and nodded, she glanced down at her hand and I realized what she meant so quickly did a handshake.

"I didn't knew you guys were celebrating in same pub" she stated

"Yes it was a last minute decision" I replied honestly.

I saw this face somewhere. It's familiar

"Hello mam can I take a selfie with you?" Came a voice of another same girl who took a selfie with me about an hour back.

"Yes of course" she nodded and smiled politely.

She smiled at camera bending a little down to pose. That's when it clicked.

She's the heroine starred opposite Sushant guy in biopic of dhoni sir. That's the only film I saw with my whole team at its premiere.

The girl left and she turned back at me.

"Are you free tomorrow?" It's time for preeta to taste her own medicine.

Or maybe know how it feels suffering.

"Hey ananya thank you so much for coming" I quickly welcomed her inside after waiting patiently since half an hour.

"I'm so sorry if I'm late" she apologized"

"No it's fine" thank god she reached before preeta.

"Thank you for inviting me for lunch"

"Thank you for coming amidst your busy schedule Ms ananya Mehra" I teased

"Lets go to my ro...no wait let's just sit here"

I sat on couch with a grin and she obliged.

I glanced back at the door and realized preeta wouldn't be able see ananya with me when she enters because of my back.

"Lets sit here" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to in front sofa.

"But why?" She asked sitting down.

"Because the view...the view of this house is perfect from here" I lied horribly.

"So how are your practice sessions going on?" She asked to converse

"Great" I replied waiting for any sign of preeta.

"Ok.ay"

I glanced at wall clock.

10:00 am

She will arrive at any minute

"Are you waiting for someone?" She asked at my impatience

"No. It's nothing like that" I smiled awkwardly.

"Karan..."

"I'm here Dadi" I heard her voice from backside. I quickly glanced back and saw her heading upstairs.

I laughed little too loud.

"Oh ananya you are so funny" she didn't looked back at my horrible laugh.

"But I asked the direction for washroom Karan" ananya stated and I smiled with my teeth showing more awkward But again glanced back at stairs.

She almost reached up

"Ahh" I half screamed in fake pain touching my leg.

"Are you fine?" Ananya asked in concern.

I denied and caught preeta staring at me worried with her hand raised from corner of my eye. I secretly smirked.

"Where is it hurting?" She asked again and I randomly pointed her somewhere near my knee.

She touched it to locate.

"Here?"

"Your touch is enough for it to heal" I caressed her cheek with my thumb.

Ananya stared at me surprised but her pink tint wasn't invisible.

Girls like compliments.

Very patiently i ate my kari Chawal hoping she would head down.

"I think you don't like Kari chawal much" I blinked, shifted my focus from stairs to the girl beside me.

"Well eating with you adds more spice" I winked.

She chuckled nodding her head.

"Mam it's in kitchen let me bring it to you"

John stride back to kitchen and ms psycho stood there trying to act ignorant.
'When did she reached?'

"Karan where are your other family members I thought we were going to eat together"

"Oh they don't eat so early and anyways I wanted to have it in private with you"

She smiled and looked down at her plate

"When it's about heart the place, people doesn't matter." She replied staring deeply in my eyes, bold.

I nodded and glanced at preeta from corner of my eyes. She was smiling.

Wait what. Smiling!!

I shifted my whole attention to her and she was smiling looking at us, both us together to be precise!

"Mam your soup" john handed over her tray of soup bowl and she left.

"...those are wide places to play.." ananya talked but her words were muffled reaching my ears.

She was leaving but I requested her to stay a little longer and brought her up to show hermy room.

I had to ask her about her life story so that she could talk long and I just had to nod.

I needed some to think and now whatever I think doesn't make any sense.

Preeta was supposed to be jealous but she isn't.
Instead her ignorance is hurting me. It's like dropping down hard in my own dug hole.

This unpleasant feeling is not good and it keeps changing with my situations alleviating me.

The worst part is, I can't change or cease it.

"Puttar wake up" I was shook violently disturbing my sweet slumber

"I can't find Sameer. Call him" how does this concern me?

I kept my eyes shut hoping she would vanish but unfortunately she didn't

"Wake up" she chanted again and again at last I had to give up.

"Okay.okay. I'm up" I stated

I searched his number in contacts staring at keypad sleepily fluttering my eyelids few times I typed s and dialed his number.

"Hello bhai?" He picked up in 2nd ring.

"Where are you?" My voice was groggy

"At Shrishti's place. Actually Preeta di is heading for shopping... he informed casually but it vanished my sleep

"Wait. What? Did she left yet? I asked sitting up

"No, but soon she will I guess but why are you ask... I hung up

"Maa I need to go I got up rushing to washroom

"..but Puttar where is Sameer? What did he say..? She called out but I was in hurry.

"I love you karan" her words echoed in my ears, mind on replay.

It was all blur yet vivid, her touch, clinging my shirt so close to me was relevant yet I couldn't do anything. The Karan Luthra was a coward.

Her confession was ignition to my emotions

Week passed by i thought this feelings, possessiveness and concern would fade with her like every other girl but it didn't proving me again wrong Everytime confirming me she was different indeed. I was busy in premiere league but today I was devastated completely from inside. Cluelessness was killing me.

It was her wedding and I was stood with walls, shadows licking me away from everyone.

There she stood far away like a stone, expressionless. The rituals started and I watched her tearing herself away from me. It wasn't her fault. It was mine and I don't know why I'm doing this.

I'm not ready to accept her and I should be happy about it congratulate her and move on but my heart was burning, shredding into pieces making me feel every ounce of it.

"Aaj se app dono Pati patni hue pandit stated, every word ringed in my ear.

Preeta looked straight at me, staring inside my soul. Her face was pleading.

My cheeks were wet. Prithvi grabbed her wrist rightfully which was my right once. He dragged her away but she looked back moving ahead.

Tears spilled betraying her eyes.

I kneeled down in grief. I was shattered.

Everything was dark. My eyelids were glued, I was not able to open them

After some endeavor I jolted up in horror surveying my room with my blurry vision.

I wiped my face covered with thin film of sweat.

It was a nightmare.

My fingers threading in my hair in frustration. I was now scared to even close my eye but I'm happy and relieved because it was a dream.

Dream. I reminded myself

Door clicked open revealing Sameer

"Bhai there's a problem he informed anxiously

PREETA'S POV

I headed to my room and dropped my bag on bed tired but had to pick it up listening ringer of my cell phone

KARAN' It flashed.

Why is he calling me now?

"Hello Karan?

"Preeta? Please help me I'm stuck Karan was gasping like he was scared

"What happen? What's wrong? I asked anxiously

"Everything's finished he said gasping breathing heavily

"What is finished Karan? What are you talking about? I took a deep breath in attempt to calm my nerves and continued "listen tell me where you are I will be there

I paid auto driver not caring for change and rushed

It was little crowded, people were scattered everywhere in groups, couples and singles.

My eyes only searched for karan. I walked unconsciously circulating looking everywhere.

I stride to man to inquire about Karan he would definitely know.

There was a security checking which passed but I was still lost.

Where am I? Was this security for blas.. no I nothing has happened.

I tried not to panic and descent down unaware.

"...to Karan Luthra once again his name echoed and I stumbled down but balanced realizing I was downstairs.

"He came out of crowd from far holding mike i checked him out worriedly. He was fine

I released breath I didn't know I was holding.

" hello everyone. Today I want to share something with you guys from my life. I've played a lot of matches but this one is special for me because today I knew importance of one girl in my life Karan spoke holding mike staring ahead and I followed his gaze.

There were people, people in crowd, seated, hooting for him, holding banners and charts of i love you karan' karan rocks' india is the best' but one poster irked me Marry me karan' a girl was holding it proudly cheering. Cheers echoed through stadium.

"I don't want to create a huge scene and cause her trouble but the reason I'm doing this is because of you guys. You guys are the reason why I'm here. She's my kareli, baby doll, ms mental, dumbo and I'm mad.. he looked straight at me

"I'm madly in love with you Preeta Arora. I love you, Preeta his confession mirrored mine.

"I don't deserve you and you have full right to walk away. Away from me but this, this i did today is for myself because I'm selfish. I want to be selfish just for once because now I can die in peace without regrets I gasped blinking tears.

Without a second thought I ran, ran for my love, closing distance with every second.

I jumped in his arms reaching. He picked me up embracing tight with emotions.

"I love you karan only you I said in between sobs hugging him.

I grasped his head hugging, living this moment, living my dream in his arms.

He cupped my face, moist chocolatey orbs staring back pecked my forehead, resting his own later while I held his hands placed on my cheeks, noses touching.

I smiled, never feeling so alive before.

Thunder of cheers, claps, hooting echoed in entire stadium.

There was cameraman shooting us, host standing beside and man clapping at otherside holding trophy.

The crowd from where karan appeared was his team cheering happily.

I looked down diffident realizing so many people were watching us.

Karan grabbed my hand rightfully holding trophy in other. I smiled looking in his chocolatey orbs finding comfort.

"Everything is finished huh? I asked seriously folding my hands in dressing room

"It would've been he replied holding my waist firmly

"Seriously karan I was so tensed about you inches away from panic attack...

He pecked on my lips and my eyes widen in shock.

"Kitna bolti ho yaar tum but it's ok I got a reason to shut you instead just keep saying and I will keep shutting you up he winked and I glared

Karan again pecked apologizing "sorry and continued couple of times while I stood motionless, blood creeping my cheeks.

"Ufff baby doll I knitted in confusion.

He planted another soft kiss but this time on my cheeks, rubbing his nose with mine.

"Oh I'm so sorry guy appeared closing his eyes with palms awkwardly.

I quickly stepped back leaving Karan, toying with my stole.

"Hey dude. Everyone left? Karan asked casually like nothing happened

"Yeah I just came back to grab my bag he took his bag which was on bench.

"See you at practice. Bye bhabhi I nodded and he left.

*5 Years later*

He hit his last ball taping his leg worried. It was six and they won with that.

He removed his helmet, gloves, pads giving it to his team mate who came to congratulate him. He quickly changed and sat in his car while his team hugged and jumped happily ar their victory.

"Hello Preeta did you guys left yet? Karan asked anxious

"No come soon I'm waiting Preeta replies calmly

He reached Luthra house heading upstairs to his room.

"Not ready yet? Karan asked noticing her casual clothing.

"Nope parents teacher meeting is postponed she informed resting her hands on his shoulders, playing with his hair.

"What?! I came hurriedly to attend this thing worrying all the time even while playing that I would be late. I didn't even celeb..

She smashed her lips on his kissing him hungrily while lines on his forehead ceased.

"Kitna bolte ho yaar tum but it's ok I got a reason to shut you instead just keep saying and I will keep shutting you up she winked just like he use to.

"Your habit would never change of stealing my dialogues kuch apna original bolo dumbo Karan stated Preeta smiled.

She pecked on his lips again

"I miss you she curled her lower lip pouting and pecked again and again but at last he pulled her close not leaving her kissing passionately at her antics

Few minutes later he was breathing heavily, he brushed his lips on her ears

"I missed you more karan whispered huskily

He kissed her neck. Preeta felt tingly all over

"I missed kissing you he whispered again and she closed her eyes breathing heavily feeling butterflies in her stomach with tingling sensations increasing with every passing second.

He bit her nape of neck and she gasped moaning while he sucked at spot.

"I missed this he whispered yet again and flipped her grasping her stomach with one hand while the other slid cloth of her kurti from her shoulder.

He bit on point, she clutched his hand with electric sensations in her nerves making her knees melt in process.

He planted wet kisses all over her shoulder while her legs wobbled, her eyes closed she clutched his hand tight.

Karan smiled feeling pride at the impact he had on her with her eyes closed and hands clutching his.

Two soft knocks disturbed their moment and Karan had to stop himself closing his eyes controlling his emotions asking for more he took few deep breaths while Preeta was busy adjusting still not knowing how she gets so lost in him. It's natural

Preeta opened the door and two little munchkins ran inside screaming in joy wearing little purple and red frocks with two pony's bouncing on shoulders.

"Hi angels Karan picked them up happily and settled down placing them on his both laps and Preeta seated beside him

"I missed you daddy niti pouted

"I missed you papa navya pouted more

"I missed you both Karan hugged them lovingly

"Did you both had your lunch? They nodded

Navya and niti were 5 years old twins. Preran were blessed with them after month their marriage.

"But mama didn't niti stayed

"Why Karan asked confused looking at Preeta

"Because she said she's dating niti replied

"Dating? He asked more confused trying to comprehend her point

"Deting papa navya tried to correct

"Oh you mean dieting? Karan asked chuckling

"Yes she wants to wear a saree navya stated

"No she was to wear a dress niti objected

While Karan strared at embarrassed preeta chuckling

"Papa please don't leave us again for too long navya hugged Karan emotionally

"Yes daddy even mama misses you so much that she talks with your photo frame niti pouted feeling bad

Karan laughed hard trying to control.

"I don't do that preeta objected

"Yes you did that day when you were saying... preeta closed niti's mouth with her hand smiling

"Ok ok but that happened only once preeta reasoned

"No mama at night... preeta closed navya mouth's dropping at knees in process smiling sheepishly

"Fine just few times preeta confessed and Karan controlled his sudden urge to kiss her right there for her cuteness. She was his baby doll indeed.

"Okay it's fine. Now this is not a good thing to do sweetie. You should not tell mumma's or papa's secrets or talks to any one. It's bad habit Karan stated little strictly

"Okay? He asked and they nodded. He pecked on their foreheads individually

"We're not like Rahul papa

"Yes he always calls navya Anjali. He's our classmate niti agreed

"Anjali? But why Karan asked calmly preparing a mental note to meet this kid at meeting and warn him

"He always tease her. He is ill mannered guy who couldn't think proper navya states irritated while preeta chuckled and Karan passed her what's-so-funny look irritated

"Navya. Niti rakhi called them and they excitedly jumped down from his lap.

"Wait tell where does he live? Karan asked

"I don't know papa navya replied honestly while niti rushed

"Wait look I brought something for you both Karan took two chocolate bars out offering to navya. She too both happily and ran stopping niti and offering her one.

This little act touched Karan's heart with pride, these both little angles are reflection of preeta.

"thank you papa

"Thanks daddy With that they left

"So nothing for me? Preeta asked pulling his collar.

"Am I not enough? Karan asked

"Enough forever she replied sealing it with peck

"Forever he repeated.

"Life has its own ups and down. It's not about what you lost it's about what you earned with life being empty canvas with splatters of life and touch of destiny

Should I write more?Edited by sumaiya10 - 6 years ago
Sheherezade thumbnail
Outstanding..!
And of course you should write more ❤️