//Aurr Pyaar Ho Gaya\\ShiftedToWattpad|Link in Post #1|Ch2Updated!!

Posted: 6 years ago

Hey! I am here with a SS on PrAnushka. This is inspired from a movie and my first SS at IF which I wrote in year 2013😆 This is gonna be of humor and romance genre. The story is about two childhood friends who want their kids married to each other but their kids do not want to marry😉😛

When they just couldn't say "No" because it won't work so they decided to do something to break this alliance and their journey of both of them trying every tactic to break this marriage alliance. This is the story of Jai and Vennela who are bound in unwanted alliance and are trying to break it, this is the story of their love.

Following is the Index and if you want PM's of this story then please like this post.

😳😃😳
I am shifting this story on-to wattpad for no particular reason...just ainvayi😆. My other story Chhaya, I will update it here only but if you wanna read...the original Chhaya, i.e. "Anamika" is at wattpad as well. Which I will edit further in my vella time😆

I am just shifting this story only. Here is the link to my profile where you can find all my incomplete books😆 >> CLICK ME

Though I will post a notification here every time that I have updated the next chapter of the story. Please read, vote and comment there. Please. 
Edited by dmegha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue :: Kya shaadi karna zaroori hai? :: Page #1 :: 🥱

Chapter 1 :: Woh ladki hai yahan :: Updated at Wattpad :: 

Chapter 2 :: Jab We Met :: Updated at Wattpad :: 🤪

Chapter 3 :: Inkaar Humko Bhi Hai, Inkaar Tumk Bhi Hai :: Coming Soon :: 👍🏼
Prologue :: Kya shaadi karna zaroori hai?

Shaadi...🥱

Marriage, means a welcomed trouble that we bring into our lives with great pomp and show. Some people marry out of love and others marriage is arranged but whichever way it's gonna happen, marriage surely happens. Sometimes I think that we people are born to get married, have babies and prepare them to get married as well.

Marriage is an important part of life, but it still is only a part right? It is not mandatory for everybody to get married, right? Then what the hell am I doing here? Mujh 27 saal k bacche k saath yeh anyaay kyun? Why, oh God? Why?

After living in London for 24 years, graduating from a top notch university and starting my own architectural-construction firm, my parents fixed my marriage with an under-graduate girl who lives in Hyedrabad, India. And my friends!! Bloody losers! They are showing me mock sympathy and are laughing at my state.

Vennela...that's the girl's name. I haven't seen her photograph yet well I don't want to! And who in the world gives their kid a name like this?! Vennela...sound more like Vanilla and I really really hate vanilla.

My father and Vani...Vennela's father are best friends. They were born to neighbors, went school together and even studied in the same collage, later Dad shifted his family and business to London but these two best friends didn't loose touch. And that is the only reason that I am getting married. Arre best friends hain toh main kya karun? Meri shaadi kyun?

Things have crossed limits now! It was decided that the engagement will happen in Hyedrabad and a week later the marriage will happen Mumbai from where the very same day me and Vennela will board the flight to Paris for our honeymoon.

Mom was excited, Dad was thrilled and I...I was screwed.
Prologue Updated!!
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz 4 d new story dea
Nice prolouge 
Jai didnt c vennela bt already startd 2 hate her just coz his nd her father fixd their marriage nd his frnds r adding fuel to d fire
Waitng 4 d 1st part update soon
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He hate Vennila and vanilla flavor   🤣
waiting for next update. 
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 nice prologue...
even i thought the same when i heard vennela...vanilla?😆
oh mr.screwed...pehle mil toh lo