Preetan & Abhigya FF : Shades of relationship part 25 (Pg 12)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

The plot showcases type of shades in relationships between families depicting love, passion, revenge and obsession. How everybody deals with different colors in their lives.

Main couples

Abhi - Pragya : Their relationship start with sweet and sour and later turns to mutual understanding. The relation is termed as "Compatible according to everybody in terms of friends, and partners.

Purab - Bulbul : "Assertive relationship where both respect each other's needs. They try to discover each other's missing part in life and makes sure to acknowledge each other's potentiality.

Karan Preeta-Rishab : One define perfect love hate relationship and other reflects respecting each other . Two people who does not want to see each other's face. The other one builds relation with trust and respect for each other.

Which relationship will make its way for lifelong?

Rishab Shrishti : Opposite pole often attract each other. One end is reserved other end is outspoken. What will happen when two uncommon personalities come together?

Sameer Shrishti :Both of them develops deep bonding of friendship. They share each other's pain and happiness.

PS : I am not gonna reveal much Rishab-Shrishti-Sameer and Karan-Preeta -Rishab triangles . You will have to wait till it unfolds later.

Characters

Arora family

Sarla : Mother of Pragya, Preeta, Bulbul and Shrishti. Sweet and loving women who raised her four daughters with lot of struggles. Owns Kumkum bhagya hall from years and runs it successfully

Pragya : Eldest daughter of family. Strong and independent person who becomes man of the house. Very protective to her younger sisters and loves them a lot. She believes in serious commitment for relationship and hates lying people. Works as event manager in Phoenix company. She gets married to Abhi after some tribulations.

Preeta : 2nd daughter Young and beautiful physiotherapist who is very passionate about her profession. Loves her mother and sisters a tot. She comes across Luthra brothers when destiny will link her with one of them. She shares different bonding with both of them at same time. She has high level of self respect and confidence. Have very soft corner for Shrishti from everybody.

Bulbul : Younger one in family, She and Shrishti are considerably twins but have different ambitions and aspirations. Both sisters have conflicts within them from childhood. She still tries to protect her sister from every problem even at the risk of her life. Her only goal in life is to make place in Shrishti's heart some day. The fire increases within sisters when she falls of Purab. Successful fashion designer in Mumbai.

Shrishti : Carefree, arrogant and highly ambitious woman who loves her freedom. Upcoming photographer with passion of making documentary. She has intense conflict with Bulbul and her mother from childhood incidence. She is however understood by Preeta and Dadi beneath her anger. Her only weakness is anger which turns her life upside down. Falls for Sameer

Dadi : Grandmother of all four Arora girls. Being older does not stop her from being childish and have fun. She loves all four of her grandchildren but has soft corner for Shrishti. She often guides her the right way and wants all her girls to become independent.

Luthra family

Mahesh : Father of Karan and Rishab. Very loving and cool dad to his children but is very strict at the same time. Loves his wife Rakhi a lot and is down to earth being from affiliated family. Always guiding his sons in right way in life and his carbon copy is Karan making fun filled environment.

Rakhi : Cool mother of Luthra brothers and obedient wife of Mahesh. She loves her family a lot. She too holds up certain principles and is quite modern thinking woman in the family. She loves her kids but has soft spot for Rishab because of his reserved nature.

Rishab : Elder son of Luthra house. Mature, caring, simple and sweet. Handles his brother management of cricket and their family business of hotel. Never got time for his own life due to family responsibility. Loves his brother to the extent and can do anything for him. His love for Preeta brings his relation with Karan to another edge.

Karan : Younger son of family and is pampered from everybody. Star cricketer of country and is tagged as Casanova by people. He becomes successful at young age but is indebted to his brother for his success. Naughty, prankster and childish like this father and always makes fun environment in the house. Falls in love heads over heel with Preeta and becomes possessive for her later on.

Dadi : Mahesh's mother and grand mom of Luthra kids. She shares very unique bonding with Karan due to similarities between them. She is little bit detached from Sameer more than her own grandkids.

Mehra family

Abhi : Rockstar Abhi who made his own name with all hard work. He is proud of his achievements and success. Raised by his Dadi after his parents death.

Daljeet : Abhi's only dadi and his only world. She raised him like his own kid and always encourage Abhi for everything he does.

Khanna family

Purab Khanna : Another part of Abhi's family who he considers like brother. Honest and very strict cop who is very ruthless when it comes to crime. He have hard time handling his relationship with Bulbul due to her overprotectiveness for Shrishti but later understands her love.

Ruhi : Career orientated woman who runs successful magazine company. She comes across as very loving and caring but very obsessive for things she wants to achieve by hook or crook. Loves her childhood friend Sameer and clashes a lot with Shrishti in terms of personal and professional. She is too affectionate for Bulbul as her brother's girlfriend.

Part 1 : Pg 1

Part 2 : Pg 2

Part 3 : Pg 3
Part 4 : Pg 4
Part 5 : Pg 5
Part 6 : Pg 5
Part 7 : Pg 5
Part 8 : Pg 6
Part 9 : Pg 6
Part 10 : Pg 6
Part 11 : Pg 7
Part 12 : Pg 7
Part 13 : Pg 7
Part 14 : Pg 8
Part 15 : Pg 8
Part 16 : Pg 9
Part 17 : Pg 9
Part 18 : Pg 10
Part 19 : Pg 10
Part 20 : Pg 10
Part 21 : Pg 11
Part 22 : Pg 11
Part 23 : Pg 11
Part 24 : Pg 12
Part 25 : Pg 12
Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving the intro! Please continue soon!
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice character intro waiting for story
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1

The life of middle class family revolves working hard, educating their children and married them off. Arora family is grounded deep into their roots and values. Members include Sarla, her mother in law Pammi, and their four beautiful daughters, Pragya, Preeta, Bulbul and Shrishti. After her husband's death, Sarla stood up strong against society and raised her children with all love, affection but what she could not do is bridge the gap between her daughters. With the noise of alarm at 4, she is the first one to wake up. She gets ready after taking shower and goes to kitchen. While she serves her mother in law, her older daughter Pragya wakes up   and grabs her towel. She is considered as very strong from outside but has very emotional heart which always feel for others. After shower, she goes to kitchen and prepares tiffin for all her sisters. 

"Preeta, Shrishti, Bulbul, come on breakfast is ready Pragya voice echoes from kitchen. She does not hear any sound coming back and goes to check.  There is nobody in the room either. Preeta and Bulbul comes from back and hugs her. 

Meri aankhon mein

Kya raaz gehra hain

Hain kashish meethi

Yaadon ka pehra hain

Jhonka hawa ka yeh aayega

Mere jeevan ko mehkaayega

Kahi na kahi toh hoga

Meri aankhon mein

Kya raaz gehra hain

Hain kashish meethi

Yaadon ka pehra hain

Jhonka hawa ka yeh aayega

Mere jeevan ko mehkaayega

Kahi na kahi toh hoga.

All three of them enjoy their time. Pragya tells them to finish their breakfast and leave for work. 

Pammi ; today, I have cooked your favorite breakfast Bulbul 

Bulbul : you are awesome dadi

"Pragya sis, you were going for interview today right, best of luck Preeta gives her best wishes 

Bulbul goes inside the room only to find Shrishti getting her bag ready.

"You were late yesterday night, was there anything important Bulbul asks softly but is given back with anger

Shrishti : whats your problem ? how many times I told you not to interfere in my life, i am telling you last time stay away from me

Everybody gathers in the room. Preeta calms her down but Shrishti keeps on shrugging off. 

Bulbul : you are getting me wrong 

"Please, for god sake leave me alone Shrishti begs angrily and takes her purse

Preeta ; wait, at least have some breakfast, its not good to leave empty stomach 

Shrishti : sorry sis, but I am full 

"Dear, at least listen to your Dadi, it is not good to leave without eating Dadi requests her softly 

Shrishti without arguing have her breakfast and leave for work. 

Bulbul : mom, why does she always misunderstand me

Preeta : Bulbul, don't feel bad about her words, you know how she is, we all are grown up together, she will never do anything wrong

Pragya : she is right, now get ready and go at your work, you are already late just focus on your job alright 

"How do I tell you all that Shrishti is naive about world, she will definitely mess up in anger Bulbul's concern rises seeing her sister's anger 

Preeta reaches at small clinic for her interview for intern job as physiotherapist. After graduation with distinction, she got many calls for job. The receptionist tells her to inside the boss's cabin. Her heart starts to beat very rapidly 

Maya : sorry to keep you waiting, I am the senior doctor Maya 

Preeta : I am Preeta Arora, I heard you need an intern for physiotherapist 

Maya : well right now, I just set everything up, my clinic is kind of new so salary won't be too high, and your qualification is pretty good for this job 

Preeta : thats perfectly fine, I just want to learn under you, and I will help you in any manner I can 

"Okay then, you can come from tomorrow at 8 am, there are alternative case, some will be in clinic, most will be outside going to people's house or any sports team gives her file back and explains the rules 

Preeta ; thank you so much, I will be on time tomorrow 

Maya ; that would be very great if you come on time, see you tomorrow 

Pragya is waiting for bus to reach Phoenix company for job as even organizer. 

Pragya ; oh god, I hope I don't get late on very first day 

The bus comes at the stop but is too much crowded. Pragya manages to get inside and reaches her workplace. She was hired only based on her dedication more than experience or qualification. The supervisor gives her the task for the next concert and make sure everything is properly arranged. 

Precap : Destiny plays role in Preeta's life of meeting with Luthra brothers 

PS : This is just start up to see how people find it reading. I won't be updating anytime soon for this FF.

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great start! I liked the insight into the relationships within the aurora household
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great start!! Waiting for next😊
Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start do continue 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I always wanted to read a ff with abhigya and preeran.happy that this has both abhigya and preeran.but why abhigya is not there in the title?family scene was nice.but sad to see shrishti so rude with bulbul.wonder why shrishti is angry with bulbul.waiting for abhigya preeran meeting
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting cs and amazing part one.
Varsha73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great very nice story  update dear
Loved it