Interested in an open fanfiction?

Poll

Is anybody interested in writing an open fanfiction?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
I just had this crazy idea so thought to share with you all😆
I read a post somewhere I am not sure if I saw it IF it storage else. Jo bhi ho! The point is that the post was about someone asking to write a fan fiction on PrAnushka taking Prabhas and Anushka the real life characters and making a fictional story about how Prabhas and Anushka started dating, kept out a secret (why and how😆) the confession, public announcement, marriage then how they will deal with busy schedule and married life then kids and then some more and more and more😆😉

So I thought why not to start singing like that but then again I am gonna get too much busy in upcoming days that I will hardly find the time to update that's why I am asking if you people are interested in writing it along me. I mean don't you wanna see Pranushka romancing, getting married, having babies and other things?😳

So this is my question to you all >> are you interested in writing an open fan fiction? Jab jiska mann kiya woh story ko continue kar de. Like I will post an update and Siberia else will continue from there and some one else will continue that. 😆

So... Tell me...i am waiting😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a good idea in this way not only your open fan fiction but many pranushka ff, stories that are incomplete will be completed. If writer has no problem then someone else can complete the unfinished story written by him.
What say #pranushkian

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

That's a good idea in this way not only your open fan fiction but many pranushka ff, stories that are incomplete will be completed. If writer has no problem then someone else can complete the unfinished story written by him.
What say #pranushkian

Even that's a great idea. We can as well complete the incomplete fanfics here but let's first start with a new one. A fresh PrAnushka fanfic portraying their journey of love
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg pleae do one... looking forward to it :D Pranushka ❤️