Priyank and kushal tandon. Most coolest in 11 seasons

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
All those who are bashing priyank can clearly see that he is not fake or doing wrong things just to win the show.
He is emotional person who can do anything for their friends.
He himself clearly states hina khan ben vikas and now luv all his friends 
And whatever he did till now just for his friends and if he would been a player he would have played for himself.
Priyank is clearly a winner and finalist for sure

Good to see a person playing for his friends after kushal tandon

Kushal tandon was only player till date who played just for friends and even had a big hand in winning gauhar khan.

Priyank will become reason for hina khan or vikas to win the show if they will win from now own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post ..
I also think Priyank is not that bad ... i also dislike splitsvilla roadies people in BB , and i hated all till now (including past winners from Roadies) because they are favoured like anything ...

but Priyank is different ... he is 1000 times better then previous roadies guys ...

he is emotional , stands for friends etc... but he is not going to win now due to the gap ... he is a WC now and was out of the house for 2 weeks ... but yes we can expect him in top 5 for sure...

he'll help his friends... but he SHOULD STAY AWAY from Vikas gupta now ... and play all alone as per his own mindset ... warna fir se vikas ka chamcha bankar reh jayega ... stand lo per vikas ki har fight me gusne ki jyada jarurat nahi hai ... he don't deserves it as he switches teams so quickly as per chamchagiri ...

all the best priyank

Dedhshana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priyank is a 'Bada packet chotta dhamaka'. Spineless, clueless and directionless. Will be out soon.
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

Nice post ..

I also think Priyank is not that bad ... i also dislike splitsvilla roadies people in BB , and i hated all till now (including past winners from Roadies) because they are favoured like anything ...

but Priyank is different ... he is 1000 times better then previous roadies guys ...

he is emotional , stands for friends etc... but he is not going to win now due to the gap ... he is a WC now and was out of the house for 2 weeks ... but yes we can expect him in top 5 for sure...

he'll help his friends... but he SHOULD STAY AWAY from Vikas gupta now ... and play all alone as per his own mindset ... warna fir se vikas ka chamcha bankar reh jayega ... stand lo per vikas ki har fight me gusne ki jyada jarurat nahi hai ... he don't deserves it as he switches teams so quickly as per chamchagiri ...

all the best priyank

thankz for appreciating the post