Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
i hate those people.they can't talk politely.they got angry at little things.
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shenz-

This AT is only for appreciating the characters Manik and Nandini. The beautiful couple MaNan. Please refrain from discussing the actors personal lives or anything apart from the show. 

Let's keep it clean. Let's keep the discussion healthy.

Enjoy your time reliving the Manik-Nandini days. Thank You :)

Thank  u very much Shenz😊😊
PILU123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

i hate those people.they can't talk politely.they got angry at little things.

Not all ppl outside AT are dangerous akhi.some ppl r sensitive and emotional too.its not a must that they are bad.actually who r those ppl?pm me.milon ka phone aaya jsne ke baad?
Edited by PILU123 - 6 years ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILU123

Not all ppl outside AT are dangerous akhi.some ppl r sensitive and emotional too.its not a must that they are bad.actually who r those ppl?pm me.milon ka phone aaya jsne ke baad?

pani shippers are dangerous man!!delusional.
PILU123 thumbnail
Sorry akhi i slept unintentionally.
Dont call them delusional if they r delusional we r too .still stuck in this ky2world.
Okay kis pani shipper tumhe attack kiya ?send me pm.we can talk  this matter in pm 
AKHIAWAL thumbnail

Dont call them delusional if they r delusional we r too .still stuck in this ky2world.
Okay kis pani shipper tumhe attack kiya ?send me pm.we can talk this matter in pm

kisine nehi.but they are delusional.i don't want to be.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail

Okay kis pani shipper tumhe attack kiya ?send me pm.we can talk this matter in pm

we don't make anything in our head and believe that is true only.they can't except others opinion.Edited by AKHIAWAL - 6 years ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
and i love manan,that's why i was trending.not for PaNi feels like other.they don't have any right to say me that stop trending.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
sorry ashna,you may feel bad because you are shipper but i can't help it.there talk just don't make any sense.you ship them is good.try to find feels is also good.but assume something in your head and believe that is true and even try to force other who don't agree is not good.they say they know everything and others don't know.they know what?why can't they say it out loud.dil hi dil me rakho aur bolo mujhe sab pata hain.tumhe kuch nehi pata. negativity mat phelao. logically socho to negative aur unke ha me ha milao to true PaNi Shipper and positive person.and who is true MaNan fan they consider it by seeing who ships PaNi madly.
PILU123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

sorry ashna,you may feel bad because you are shipper but i can't help it.there talk just don't make any sense.you ship them is good.try to find feels is also good.but assume something in your head and believe that is true and even try to force other who don't agree is not good.they say they know everything and others don't know.they know what?why can't they say it out loud.dil hi dil me rakho aur bolo mujhe sab pata hain.tumhe kuch nehi pata. negativity mat phelao. logically socho to negative aur unke ha me ha milao to true PaNi Shipper and positive person.and who is true MaNan fan they consider it by seeing who ships PaNi madly.

i am not feeling bad about itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†