Alia Bhatt pens a message for Meghna Gulzar on Raazi's last day!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Alia Bhatt pens a heartfelt message on the last day of Raazi's shoot

Alia Bhatt shared a picture with Raazi director Meghna Gulzar from the sets of the movie.

Alia Bhatt has been a busy bee with the shooting for her upcoming movie, Raazi. The movie is based on Harinder Sikka's book titled Calling Sehmat. Alia plays the role of a Kashmiri girl who is an Indian spy and is married to a Pakistani army official (played by Vicky Kaushal). Raazi is directed by Meghna Gulzar.

As the team wrapped shooting for the movie, Alia took to Instagram to share a heartfelt message for her director and she posted a candid photo of the actress-director duo. In the photo, while Alia is seen explaining something, Meghna is seen laughing her heart out.

Her caption reads as, "And we wrapped #RAAZI last night.. Last days are always very emotional because you live with the character for soo many months and then you have to let it go. This is pretty much how our life looked like on set - My director and I just totally lost in our own little world hope you guys love the film as much as we loved making it."

Recently, in an interview with a leading daily, when Alia was asked about how her shoot was going on during the first schedule in Patiala, the talented actress revealed, "I won't lie. Yes, it has been very challenging. The shooting [of the film] is still on, and I still have a month left [before its completion]. We have been shooting in almost a non-stop manner, barring a few days when the shoot got disrupted [due to the recent unrest in the region]. But overall, it has been a good and an interesting journey creatively as well as mentally. I am in Patiala right now, and I feel that when you are shooting outdoors, it's always lovely because you are only with your film dedicating all your energies and attention to it. Plus, it's lovely being in Patiala."

Raazi is slated to release on May 11, 2018.
Edited by clarity - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very much excited for the movie..
Alia-Vicky n Meghan gulzer.. interesting
Aloo looks pretty here.
Tfs
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: TriShakti

Very much excited for the movie..

Alia-Vicky n Meghan gulzer.. interesting
Aloo looks pretty here.
Tfs

The premise of the movie is certainly exciting.

If Aloo were not in it, I would be even more excited but nonetheless, it seems different from the roles she usually has, so let's hope she is not as annoying in it.

I really wish it were another actor.
clarity thumbnail

Originally posted by: butthurtmod4

even though i like her i can't imagine her as a spy ðŸ˜²

I guess it's a good thing if we can't imagine her as a spy. I guess she is supposed to be the baby faced mole.

BTW, is it you Divider? UN change?

If it is, you and MEB are so cute when you fight. 😛