Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

Lol why are you relieved? 

I sympathy with Zahid's first wife. he doesn't take care of her and his children, that's why she gave her baby to Laila, whom I hated after taking Rubina's baby.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aasim is disgusting! and now after his dukhayari katha, his family is going to accept his second wife. And what kind of man says he feels he did nothing wrong after so blatantly betraying his wife? I hope Leila divorces him, there is no other resolution to this. Really wasn't expecting this type of utterly backwards track to come out of this show. ðŸ¥±

Edit: Alright watched the promo, Leila was shown leaving with her baby. I'm so happy. I hope she builds a new life instead of compromising for a guy that doesn't deserve her love at all. Don't disappoint me show! Fingers crossed! 
Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Love this show. Loved how the father gave a shut up call to Anila who totally deserved it. Love all the characters of this show,
Loved the scene between mother in law abd Laila today. I teared up. This show is just awesome.
So many lessons in it without being peachy.
All the actors are just superb, except for aqdas, he was the weakest link.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: springkissed

Aasim is disgusting! and now after his dukhayari katha, his family is going to accept his second wife. And what kind of man says he feels he did nothing wrong after so blatantly betraying his wife? I hope Leila divorces him, there is no other resolution to this. Really wasn't expecting this type of utterly backwards track to come out of this show. ðŸ¥±

Edit: Alright watched the promo, Leila was shown leaving with her baby. I'm so happy. I hope she builds a new life instead of compromising for a guy that doesn't deserve her love at all. Don't disappoint me show! Fingers crossed! 

Having another wife is allowed in Islam. I don't know about your law. but it is very much a haq given to a man by Allah. how can it be wrong? that too for a guy who wants to become a father!😊
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Having another wife is allowed in Islam. I don't know about your law. but it is very much a haq given to a man by Allah. how can it be wrong? that too for a guy who wants to become a father!😊

Not acceptable how he went about it though. I understand that it's allowed and if he wanted a second wife, he could have asked leila, talked about it with her. Leila thought she was in a monogamous relationship, he can't just blindside her like this. And didn't they also have rubina's baby later. And I don't think wanting kids was his reason either, he literally said he saw haseena as some abla bechari woman, thus he married her. And not even because of selfish reasons, but to do "good," or help her. That was a very half-hearted reason for his decision. Does he mean to go about and marry every abla bechari woman that he sees? And he literally said he didn't/doesn't find ANY fault in Leila, he made the decision on the spur of the moment. So I don't get his reasons. He basically cheated. Leila should just pack up and go because he clearly doesn't value her unconditional love and support and doesn't deserve it either. 

Sorry for the rant, As you can see I was pretty riled up when I saw the episode. ðŸ˜†
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: awida

Awida .. I would really like to know your views about Slavery?

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Allah hasn't just given the "haq" to the man to get married whenever it strikes his fancy. There's also the "haq" of his first wife. Her "haq" to refuse her husband the PERMISSION to marry again. Her "haq" comes first. Asim's deed stopped being noble the MOMENT he had to hide his marriage from everyone, specially his first wife. He was happy with Laila. They had a blissful marriage. He had no reason to take another wife. He wasn't even shown that keen on having kids before. In fact, he was open to the idea of adoption if Laila was unable to conceive.

If Islam has given the men the right to marry up to four times, Islam also says ke there should be a valid reason for the man to do so. Asim can argue that his niyat was saaf all he wants and it might have earned him some brownie points had he not so shaddily hidden his marriage from everyone. Nikaah means "ailaan" and what ailaan did Asim do? At least with Sadaan/Afrah marriage, Sadaan was accompanied by all the men of his house. Afrah got her rukhsati. She is now in her in-laws with all the izzat ehteraam. Her family doesn't have to hide the fact from everyone. But Haseena? She is legit being kept as a side piece for Asim. Where is her izzat and ehteraam? Where is her "ailaan" that she is married to a man who has accepted her in front of the society?

Dramas have made topics of multiple marriages and instant talaaq a proper joke when the reality is far more grave. These are sensitive issues which need to be treated with caution.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I would've least expected Asim to do this "good deed" 😆 more so expected from Zahid due to his personality of being so "religious" and what not! 
I was definitely disappointed in Asim..he was the one whom I always regarded as being the perfect one when it came to all his relationship and he's the one person who ended up like this -_-
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Love this show. Loved how the father gave a shut up call to Anila who totally deserved it. Love all the characters of this show,
Loved the scene between mother in law abd Laila today. I teared up. This show is just awesome.
So many lessons in it without being peachy.

All the actors are just superb, except for aqdas, he was the weakest link.

@ bold- I teared up too! So simple but so heart-wrenching..I didn't expect myself to feel that way, but man that scene really did something to me..
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Plz mujhe koi yeh betaye, yeh Haseena kis angle se bechari aur mazloom lagti hai ?