Gautam Rode posts an adorable pic with fiancee Pankhuri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Gautam Rode posts an adorable pic with fiancee Pankhuri, thanks everyone for wishes

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/gautam-rode-posts-an-adorable-pic-with-fiancee-pankhuri-thanks-everyone-for-wishes/articleshow/61239501.cms

TV actor Gautam Rode, who is gearing up for the release of his Bollywood film Aksar 2, recently got engaged to former co-star Pankhuri Awasthi in a hush hush ceremony. A day after the news of their engagement became public, Gautam posted an adorable picture of his with fiancee Pankhuri sitting on a tandem bicycle.

Sharing the picture, Gautam also thanked fans and friends for their wishes and wrote: "rodegautamStart of a new journey .. Thanku friends for all ur lovely wishes "

In the picture, Gautam is seen in casuals while his wife-to-be looks pretty in a printed dress.

Gautam and Pankhuri had met on the sets of hit TV show 'Suryaputra Karn' and have been together for almost two years now.

The couple had a small roka ceremony attended by their families. Both Gautam and Pankhuri are introverts and they have always remained guarded about their personal lives.
Recommended By Colombia

When we contacted Gautam had confirmed the news, "Yes, Pankhuri and I recently got engaged and I feel lucky to have found a life partner like her. We share the same wavelength and she has fit into my family perfectly." Pankhuri too, seemed elated and said, "We have taken the first step. The families have wholeheartedly welcomed our union. In Gautam, I have found the answer to all my dreams. I'm eagerly looking forward to the most important phase of my life."

No date has been fixed for the wedding as the families are going to meet for the final date.

Pankhuri, who started her career with an episode in 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui', played the lead role in 'Razia Sultan' and the more recent 'Kya Qusoor Hai Amla Ka?'

Gautam is known for his roles in shows like 'Saraswatichandra', 'Lucky' and 'Mahakumbh', among others. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
everyone already read the article, I guess! 
Originally posted by -DrunkenMonk-

everyone already read the article, I guess! 
i did not guess it as it a new one on TOI:😕
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago