Nimki Mukhiya

I think Mahua is probably going to end up with BDO

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is just a theory, but I feel like Mahua is going to end up with the BDO while Nimki, ends up choosing Babbu. Considering recently they have been showing quite a few Mahua scenes in and around defending the BDO. What do guys think of the theory?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Mahua looks like a child in front of Abhimanyu...siding by someone does not mean to be with him for life...
Nimki has no chemistry at all with Babboo. Still there's hope??
I also has hope with new shows coming up in different channels... So they can get Nimki with Babbu and then her crying starts along with his torturing her then Nimki trying her best to win Babbu family love taming them...WOW!!! what a leader she's going to be.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahua to bacchi hai.😲
That would be so gross because BDO babu is pretty old for Mahua. That girl is a school goer. I seriously hope that doesn't happen but given how unpredictable Nimki is one such track is highly possible. Like running away from her marriage?
God,that will be so bad.  Sasural simar ka types.

Comedy is the usp of this show. I hope they retain it.

Majority of the audience have rejected Babboo as the ML. Still, if they try to make him a hero, I would request a better actor please and some good clothes. His fashion sense is so🤢