Amid Heated Twitter Exchange, Gauahar Khan Asks Who Is Rohan Mehra?

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
If you're a Bigg Boss addict you must be aware of the ongoing Twitter war between season seven winner Gauahar Khan and last season contestant Rohan Mehra.

The two got engaged in a war of words after Gauahar praised rapper and current participant Akash Dadlani on the microblogging site for being real on the show. In Saturday's Weekend Ka Vaar Akash cheered for Arshi Khan when show's host Salman Khan pitted her against Hina Khan at the Sultani Akhada task. However, their fight got violent to such an extent that Salman had to disqualify the task.

After watching the episode, Gauahar wrote, "A-kash or Akash... You're real, loyal, all heart... I don't know you, but I hope you go long on this show !!! And you are grounded!"

The actress' tweet did not go down well with Rohan, who has been supporting Hina from day one as the two have worked together on the popular TV show Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

He slammed Gauahar, tweeting, "This Akash DADLANI you are supporting @GAUAHAR_KHAN. Also next time tag @eyehinakhan if you have the guts or any sort of issues. From #ruderohan."

Gauahar, in her defense, wrote back, "So apparently if you say something nice about someone, people in this world interpret that as an attack on someone else .. lol."

Referring to Rohan, she also posted that she hopes someone has got his "two seconds fame" after tagging her on his post.

"Everybody applaud!!!! Someone got ones 2 secs of fame!!! Lol ... I guess tagging me paid off!!! Chalo I'm happy I could help! #spreadluv," she wrote.

When News18 contacted Gauahar about her ongoing Twitter war with Rohan, the actress said she doesn't know the person.

"Who? What? I don't know anybody. I don't have anything to say. I don't know who the person in question is. I have no idea," said Gauahar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gotta say Gauahar's Last response is really dumbπŸ˜†
Not that I have even an ounce of respect for Rohan Mehra but she can't play this IDK-Game after replying to him.
priya185 thumbnail
other points aside both her bb top 5, 2 min fame comment was uncalled for how is that spreading love 
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dumbass Rohan is still salty about his BB experience.. & the fact that he got less votes than Bani & got kicked out through an insulting eviction.. πŸ˜†

Gauhar is just a BB watcher like US fans.. & just like US, she have all the right to like/dislike a contestant & give her opinions.. there was no reason for Rohan to drag her. 
Fattu Rohan is just seeking some attention.. πŸ€’
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rohan Mehra wohe ha jiski apparently Colors walun ne bohot insult ki and treated him unfairly during his BB journey - that's why he's currently working in one of their shows (Sasural Simar Ka) lol. Ek ounce self respect hota ha na? Us ke pas wo bhi nahi ha. πŸ˜†

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 6 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gauahar is supporting Akash? πŸ€£ And he's grounded?   What else can you expect though from Mataji who was famous for fake stands herself?  πŸ˜†  She herself was Nautanki No.1

Rohan is in Sasural Simar Ka now?  Dude, after how Colors treated you last season you are on one of their shows?  πŸ₯±
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Rohan Mehra wohe ha jiski apparently Colors walun ne bohot insult ki and treated him unfairly during his BB journey - that's why he's currently working in one of their shows (Sasural Simar Ka) lol. Ek ounce self respect hota ha na? Us ke pas wo bhi nahi ha. πŸ˜†

Gosh..that 'apparently' totally made it sound like Gauhar. It seemed like it's a quote from Gauhar..πŸ˜†

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 6 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Dumbass Rohan is still salty about his BB experience.. & the fact that he got less votes than Bani & got kicked out through an insulting eviction.. πŸ˜†

Gauhar is just a BB watcher like US fans.. & just like US, she have all the right to like/dislike a contestant & give her opinions.. there was no reason for Rohan to drag her. 
Fattu Rohan is just seeking some attention.. πŸ€’

No man! He and Lopa still want that Protein Cake. That's itπŸ˜†
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont like gauhar at all but lol rohan is making a fool of himself she doesnt even tag him in tweets hes going on a tweeting spree about her for no reason he needs to calm downπŸ˜† 
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣
Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

No man! He and Lopa still want that Protein Cake. That's itπŸ˜†