Asin and Rahul Sharma blessed with a baby girl!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It's raining baby girls!!! I couldn't be happier!! 😃

A Scorpio like her Maa!! Adorable.. Biggest congratulations to the new parents!! Hope she's beautiful & a high-achiever like them. 🥳
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!

😃

Congrats to Asin and Rahul. Is this why she was completely missing from any functions or events?

Can't wait to see the cutiepie.

😳
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations to the couple!! 😃
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oye, Clarity , check your damn pm. I replied to your pm, and have gave u an idea to not be bored with B-forum.
When was she pregnant? Didn't hear any news that she was pregnant, anyway congrats, it looks like this is a season for actresses to give birth to baby girls, after Soha and Esha, now Asin gave birth to a baby girl. Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Akki with the baby...

Rahul had posted this

pallavi25 thumbnail

Congratulations to the new parents! God Bless the Sweet baby girl! ❤️
aurora-borealis thumbnail
Aww, Congrats to the couple. Cute pic of Akshay holding the baby. Wasn't he the one that introduced Asin to her husband?
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Akki & Rahul have been very close friends since a while now. He was the one to introduce both of them & that's how their relationship Kickstarted. Akki was finding a groom for Asin, Lol. Must be after she did a # on poor Neil Nitin Mukesh who wasn't upto her standards. She seems ambitious & apparently comes from a very well-to-do business family. I've always found her to be beautiful & a good actress with a lovely voice so I wonder why her career didn't go places in BW.

Rim: Not only celeb's, but even irl I've even saying how many women have been giving birth to baby girls!! 😃 😳 It's great!Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago