Saurabh Tewari speaks on the Ups and Downs of ZKM

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/personalities/always-tough-going-mahek-stiff-competition-slot-producer-saurabh-tewari/2017/10/21
I can't believe ZKM was always under the scanner and under threat of going off air-lately there was a rumour regarding that!!

This week the TRP is 1.8, which is a small increase- Many Zee Tv shows r having large increasesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 
Yes other [zee] shows have managed to grab the attention of the audience and there are some good numbers while ZKM only got some but never the less we did increase πŸ˜† that is good lets wait and see what will happen this Thursday On a good not our show has crossed one full year and a month not many shows can claim this πŸ˜†
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this thursday TRP will increase too! πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the link... don't know who all are spending these rumours but don't think it will go off air ... just now they got a leap and they have to go a very long way ..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just read that there are no plans of axing any shows [thank god] on ZEE
but the competition just will he stronger πŸ˜† with establish actors/stars in these new shows I hope Mr ST listens to us fans and give us back our Mehrya  and don't prolong this torture