Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Look at the hashtag he uses. Rohan is still angry over Gauhar for tweeting against him last season. 
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik99z

what does top popular even mean??😆

and Hina is defo more popular than jenny, in the real world most people know hina aka akshara, jennifer on the other hand has never done a hit show in her life, and none of her characters have become as popular as Akshara, not that I like Hina, I think Gauhar is more popular, because Gauhar has done a lot of work in bollywood, got really popular with JDJ, is a BB winner etc.

What jennifer never done 1 hit show ðŸ˜²
Lol kausoti zindegi ki, dil mil gaya, sarasswatichandra, behad ye sab phir kya hain
Lol jennifer kisi ek nam se kaise jana jayegi jab ki she back to back give hit shows
She is in tv industries top 3 actress along with diviyanka & Mouni with acting wise+popularity wise

Hina is nowwhere near where she is
Edited by RB.ritz - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

What jennifer never done 1 hit show ðŸ˜²
Lol kausoti zindegi ki, dil mil gaya, sarasswatichandra, behad ye sab phir kya hain
Lol jennifer kisi ek nam se kaise jana jayegi jab ki she back to back give hit shows
She is in tv industries top 3 actress along with diviyanka & Mouni with acting wise+popularity wise

Hina is nowwhere near where she is

FLOP, she even gave DMG the lowest TRPS in its history of its running, saraswatchandra flop, beyhadh fop - BAD TRPS, sangam flop too, kasauti was not a hit because of her, it was a hit for 5 years before she entered and it stayed a hit after her role was over too, I am sure u like her, but facts are facts! Jennifer can only dream to get a a hit show like YHM, Naagin or YRKKH, every person knows the people in these shows, maybe u should see the world outside IF, and I don't see why u needed to bring other TV actresses in the convo anyway 
Edited by nik99z - 6 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gauhar is free to support whom ever she wants rohan has no rights to force anyone, he can freely support hina as much as he wants but can't force others.  jabarzasti hain kya. 
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik99z

FLOP, she even gave DMG the lowest TRPS in its history of its running, saraswatchandra flop, beyhadh fop - BAD TRPS, sangam flop too, kasauti was not a hit because of her, it was a hit for 5 years before she entered and it stayed a hit after her role was over too, I am sure u like her, but facts are facts! Jennifer can only dream to get a a hit show like YHM, Naagin or YRKKH, every person knows the people in these shows, maybe u should see the world outside IF, and I don't see why u needed to bring other TV actresses in the convo anyway 

Lolll
Edited by RB.ritz - 6 years ago

what is so funny? I guess u couldn't defend the bad trps of every show she has been a lead in? hina khan is extremely unbearable offscreen, she is obnoxious as, but that doesn't mean she is not a big name! And is not popular! YRKKH may have given her the popularity, and she may not get a good TRP show as a lead again, but fact is that she has enjoyed success!  Gauhar who is the WINNER OF BB and has done countless dances in bollywood may be more popular, but tv actresses who have not given even a single hit show? I totally doubt it!
Edited by nik99z - 6 years ago