Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ohoo another good actor get lead role in male oriented show❤️
5 months ago he was playing second fiddle but good impressive role and then he was scrapped.now he got very good venture that too in male oriented show 😛
Seriously I will not mind omkara scrapped because if again CV planning to him pose as pretty wallpaper and with ss 2 minutes.wasting potential on such show which treat as they want is to be better leave and wait for new projects.till now the whatever actors I have seen good potential they all have got something good that also in male dominated.kunal is very talented .
Patharsitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Dekha jaye to he is sardaar Rudy

So true😆.dps is Punjabi rudra😛
But what I love most when while playing DPS original omkara come out and then his reaction and expression
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
More than marriage I m interested in omru in sardarbazi.I want to see will rudra play serious sardaar as brother to dilpreet.
By watching his army uniform he seem to play armyman😆
loveangel94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patharsitara

Ohoo another good actor get lead role in male oriented show❤️

5 months ago he was playing second fiddle but good impressive role and then he was scrapped.now he got very good venture that too in male oriented show 😛
Seriously I will not mind omkara scrapped because if again CV planning to him pose as pretty wallpaper and with ss 2 minutes.wasting potential on such show which treat as they want is to be better leave and wait for new projects.till now the whatever actors I have seen good potential they all have got something good that also in male dominated.kunal is very talented .

About whom you are talking.pm me show name plz.I prefer male oriented or gender neutral show because they show less nonsensical stuff like saas bahu sautan drama and superbahu kind of stuff.
I love to watch thriller.

Patharsitara thumbnail

More than marriage I m interested in omru in sardarbazi.I want to see will rudra play serious sardaar as brother to dilpreet.

By watching his army uniform he seem to play armyman😆

Oh yeah omru are gonna rock.i want their scenes.i miss them .after baby track we did not get their scenes😭
ProudFillerFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shivru teasing om would be fun🤣
Patharsitara thumbnail

About whom you are talking.pm me show name plz.I prefer male oriented or gender neutral show because they show less nonsensical stuff like saas bahu sautan drama and superbahu kind of stuff.
I love to watch thriller.

Check your pm😳
Patharsitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudFillerFan

Shivru teasing om would be fun🤣

I hope CV give their scenes.dont show them directly going in sardaar get up😡
loveangel94 thumbnail
Thanks😃
Other channels are nowadays coming up with gender neutral shows and few male oriented shows but startplus show itself promoter of nayi soch and women dominated show but promote regressive stuff😆
Patharsitara thumbnail
I want Kunal in historical show😎he will rock in beautiful zulfein as historical men always have long hair and in Desi clothes with tikka on head he will look mast.i still remember his Krishna look
He look so handsome in traditional clothes .