Of Everything Subtle: Smirks, Hints and Jealousy [Epi: 19/10]

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know about everybody, but I loved the episode. While there were about 10 minutes showing us how amazing Prithvi is, I was busy drooling over how adorable a confused/jealous Karan Luthra is.

It had a lot of hints thrown here and there, trying to catch our eyeballs.

And because I can manage to waste time even when I don't have it, I created these GIFs because the episode was full of Reaction GIFs🀣

Let's begin with how mesmerized Karan was with Preeta ❀️ *heart eyes*

I mean, the whole subtle shyness Preeta was showing to her 'prospective' groom πŸ˜† and Karan just staring at her with a cute smile [dream]

And then, entered Prithvi whatever his full name was. Oh my god! Karan and Sameer's reactions were so on point 

^do notice Sameer's reaction. "Bhai you said he is a chussa hua aam. Yeh?" 🀣

Special mention to Shrishti's acting skills. I have seen Anjum in a very mature avatar before, so seeing her this way is amusing. She used to play someone who used to reprimand others for such stupidity and now she plays this. So great transformation there! Proud of you anzooom πŸ˜†

During the Nameste-handshake, Karan gets utawla to see how the guy isn't perfect for Preeta. C'mon, Preeta does a Namaste, how will they gel well (That's not me. That's Karan trying to very nicely find faults in this 'perfect' guy that EK has brought in front of him πŸ˜†) aww, because he gets disappointed :/)

Then, this look that Karan gives to Preeta. And Preeta subtly hides her smirk. Do notice that even though it's really quick. "Huh, chussa hua aam? You are definitely jealous Karan Luthra ;)" making Karan even more upset.

Karan decides that he has to take matters in his own hands. Let's see how good is this guy.

Then there is a lot of badhava of the new guy and it was as if he just beat every OTT accha beta. Like even Zee and SP bahus. Itne acche gun? Still Karan beats you dude, sorry :P

Throughout, Karan gives a lot of eyerolls and I enjoyed every bit of it. 

^his little smirk ❀️

Karan gets as frustrated as us. How can he be soo good! And this look 

Preeta fuels the fire and teases him.

-

That little bit when Preeta says "Tum karte kya ho?" was something where she disregarded his passion and that, I did not like. But then it all gets a deeper meaning. She is constantly trying to compare both of them. She is more into this guy because Karan was making fun of him.

Then, the guy says he loves cooking and BAM! Karan tries to ruin his image in front of Preeta. That is his aim. Do NOT let Preeta like the guy! He'll do anything to prove that the guy isn't right for her, but he doesn't know why, yet. He is trying to make fun of that guy in a different way because all his previous 'stories' didn't really work🀣

Poor Karan baby, I loved his reactions henceforth.

"Bawarchi se shaadi karogi?"
Preeta has become so casual with him, she shoulders him. Only HE can bring out this side of hers.

Then the guy goes even deeper into Karan's bad books when he says cousin brothers. Oh My God! I started laughing so hard. 

And how Karan insisted that he was family.

Karan would be ready to be anything but cousin brother πŸ˜†

Sammy is so supportive and immediately does some tareef of his Karan bro. To that, the guy calls cricket funny and Preeta laughs. I don't think the original Preeta would have done something like this. Again, it's only Karan and everything related to him that bring out a different Preeta.

^P.S. Shraddha looked so cute :D

And to add to it, Karan just stared at her for a few seconds.. aww

^shrishti 😳

And then, "kya zaroorat thi haan bolne ki?"
There you go, the guy is jealous and it is definitely a good sign *wink wink*

The reactions that followed were so heartfelt! Dheeraj you were amazing in this bit. Not that you always aren't, just that I loved this bit a little too much.

And then, the part where Preeta was about to close the door, looks at Karan and lets it be. Meant a lot :)

For me, the episode was great in terms of progression as well. Dheeraj was absolutely amazing with his expressions at every bit.  His eyes were so emotive! 

Preeta is the same for everybody except Karan. He brings out a side to her that is foreign to her as well. Even with Shrishti, she is the good girl but with Karan she becomes a complete kid. This jourmey is so exciting to watch πŸ˜†

I can't really wait for Karan to realise that he is attracted to Preeta. Iti s not Preeta who is his crazy fan, its the other way round. He will not acknowledge it easily, he'll try to ignore and then in a typical EK way, we'll see various Preetas around him and he'll go crazy 🀣

I am so excited for this track.

Also, a vey happy Diwali to all of you πŸ€—

Cheers,
Krishi ❀️

Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
I watched the episode in bits and pieces but boy , Karan was adorable in the episode.

This episode solely belonged to Dheeraj who emoted Karan beautifully ! Show stealer was only Karan Luthra.

Thank you for such beautiful gifs. Made my day rather Diwali !

I wonder how would Rishab react when he gets to know of Preeta's engagement ?
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

I don't know about everybody, but I loved the episode. While there were about 10 minutes showing us how amazing Prithvi is, I was busy drooling over how adorable a confused/jealous Karan Luthra is.

It had a lot of hints thrown here and there, trying to catch our eyeballs.

And because I can manage to waste time even when I don't have it, I created these GIFs because the episode was full of Reaction GIFs🀣

Let's begin with how mesmerized Karan was with Preeta ❀️ *heart eyes*

I mean, the whole subtle shyness Preeta was showing to her 'prospective' groom πŸ˜† and Karan just staring at her with a cute smile [dream]

And then, entered Prithvi whatever his full name was. Oh my god! Karan and Sameer's reactions were so on point 

^do notice Sameer's reaction. "Bhai you said he is a chussa hua aam. Yeh?" 🀣

Special mention to Shrishti's acting skills. I have seen Anjum in a very mature avatar before, so seeing her this way is amusing. She used to play someone who used to reprimand others for such stupidity and now she plays this. So great transformation there! Proud of you anzooom πŸ˜†

During the Nameste-handshake, Karan gets utawla to see how the guy isn't perfect for Preeta. C'mon, Preeta does a Namaste, how will they gel well (That's not me. That's Karan trying to very nicely find faults in this 'perfect' guy that EK has brought in front of him πŸ˜†) aww, because he gets disappointed :/)

Then, this look that Karan gives to Preeta. And Preeta subtly hides her smirk. Do notice that even though it's really quick. "Huh, chussa hua aam? You are definitely jealous Karan Luthra ;)" making Karan even more upset.

Karan decides that he has to take matters in his own hands. Let's see how good is this guy.

Then there is a lot of badhava of the new guy and it was as if he just beat every OTT accha beta. Like even Zee and SP bahus. Itne acche gun? Still Karan beats you dude, sorry :P

Throughout, Karan gives a lot of eyerolls and I enjoyed every bit of it. 

^his little smirk ❀️

Karan gets as frustrated as us. How can he be soo good! And this look 

Preeta fuels the fire and teases him.

-

That little bit when Preeta says "Tum karte kya ho?" was something where she disregarded his passion and that, I did not like. But then it all gets a deeper meaning. She is constantly trying to compare both of them. She is more into this guy because Karan was making fun of him.

Then, the guy says he loves cooking and BAM! Karan tries to ruin his image in front of Preeta. That is his aim. Do NOT let Preeta like the guy! He'll do anything to prove that the guy isn't right for her, but he doesn't know why, yet. He is trying to make fun of that guy in a different way because all his previous 'stories' didn't really work🀣

Poor Karan baby, I loved his reactions henceforth.

"Bawarchi se shaadi karogi?"
Preeta has become so casual with him, she shoulders him. Only HE can bring out this side of hers.

Then the guy goes even deeper into Karan's bad books when he says cousin brothers. Oh My God! I started laughing so hard. 

And how Karan insisted that he was family.

Karan would be ready to be anything but cousin brother πŸ˜†

Sammy is so supportive and immediately does some tareef of his Karan bro. To that, the guy calls cricket funny and Preeta laughs. I don't think the original Preeta would have done something like this. Again, it's only Karan and everything related to him that bring out a different Preeta.

^P.S. Shraddha looked so cute :D

And to add to it, Karan just stared at her for a few seconds.. aww

^shrishti 😳

And then, "kya zaroorat thi haan bolne ki?"
There you go, the guy is jealous and it is definitely a good sign *wink wink*

The reactions that followed were so heartfelt! Dheeraj you were amazing in this bit. Not that you always aren't, just that I loved this bit a little too much.

And then, the part where Preeta was about to close the door, looks at Karan and lets it be. Meant a lot :)

For me, the episode was great in terms of progression as well. Dheeraj was absolutely amazing with his expressions at every bit.  His eyes were so emotive! 

Preeta is the same for everybody except Karan. He brings out a side to her that is foreign to her as well. Even with Shrishti, she is the good girl but with Karan she becomes a complete kid. This jourmey is so exciting to watch πŸ˜†

I can't really wait for Karan to realise that he is attracted to Preeta. Iti s not Preeta who is his crazy fan, its the other way round. He will not acknowledge it easily, he'll try to ignore and then in a typical EK way, we'll see various Preetas around him and he'll go crazy 🀣

I am so excited for this track.

Also, a vey happy Diwali to all of you πŸ€—

Cheers,
Krishi ❀️

Hats off to your hard work dear Krishi. ...it's amazing...thank you so much for your wonderful analysis with GIF'sπŸ‘

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Summed up wonderfully! πŸ‘
I thoroughly enjoyed the episode as well (despite Mr.Perfect's perfectness being thrown around every 5 seconds). Your post and reactions just made it even better. Those gifs are life, thank youuu for them. And Karan! Man. He was the most adorable. I literally melted lol. Yes, Dheeraj deserves all the appreciation for flitting across the various emotions of Karan.

Also, like you mentioned, the subtle moments were so poignant and beautiful. Shrishti is a smart lady, she has been catching all the not-so-discreet looks. Honestly, I was quite surprised Sameer didn't notice it.

P.S While I love how casual Preeta is with Karan, (rightly pointed out how she is this completely different version with him!) I also felt that jab to his profession...and wasn't quite pleased even though I know it was all in humour.
Edited by nikki.171 - 6 years ago