Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is the edit made by Naddiya26 n its liked by sajal on insta which confims sahad are there along with mawra n ahsan⭐️
all thebest
Edited by Jiyagulabi - 6 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isn't this the one Ahad is rumored to be in too 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
mawra with our ahad 
oh GOD yeh din bi dekhne the?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mawra Hocane's found her calling after the lass's Bollywood venture Sanam Teri Kasam, made her an overnight sensation. The pretty lady with a massive social media following, next starred in HUM TV's Sammi, and proved there was much more to Mawra Hocane than just being a pretty face and her social media handles. Mawra's heart-moving portrayal of the titular character Sammi in thedrama won hearts and earned her critical acclaim for shunning her glamorous image for the role of a plain, village girl bearing the atrocities of life.
And now, this young, lawyer in the making, is all set for her next venture, an MD Production, period drama titled Aangan. The drama, as confirmed by sources close to Mawra, will be directed by ace director, Ehteshamuddin, the creative genius behind HUM TV's Udaari and will be set in pre-partition era. Adding further to the information, the source also disclosed Aangan to have a stellar ensemble cast as well as an amazing script by Mustafa Afridi.

HUM TV's 'Sammi' has the potential to be the 'Udaari' of 2017!

Mawra Hocane is gearing up for her character will full enthusiasm and ensuring she gives her 100% to the character once again. We'd love to see Mawra Hocane experiment with her character once more and of course hats off to the young star to take up one challenge after another. We're certain the younger Hocane will give Aangan her best shot too.

------

*Purple 😳---Even Sammi was her crying all the time...what was so ground breaking about that?Shunning a glam image?  In most of her shows, she's a middle-class bechari girl...Mein Bushraa, Yahan Pyaar nahi hai, ITLHS, Aahista Aahusta, etc.. ...it seems no different here.

much more to Mawra Hocane than just being a pretty face and her social media handles.---Look. I don't want to be mean okay? but like...is there?🤔

*Green: show description

Marwa fans--kindly keep your chappals to yourself

Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
  oh GOD🤣i cant handle itna zayda masala🤣wo bi nakli
there is no truth in this
the article writer need an eyesight check up
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
SaHad shippers...sorry but there is no romance in the novel. Partition is only a backdrop. The main theme is actually fiminism. I think Mawra would be the main character Aalia and Sajjal would play chammi and Ahad would be Jameel. Or Mawra could be Aalia's elder sister, in this case you will have to bear Mawra for few episodes only because her character would die. 
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

mawra with our ahad 

oh GOD yeh din bi dekhne the?

ye din to already dekh liya ha SAMMI me😆
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god I can't stand her.. so fake !!!
not with my ahad also :( He is soo good!! 
BAHAHA 😆😆😆at her sucess of sanam teri kasam.. That was a crappy movie.. no one even watched it india lol.!! I know this as outta all my friends i was the only person that watched it.. Oh and i watched it for the guy .. he is without his shirt for most of the movie lol :😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
No way they already worked together in sammi
he should work with an actress he hasnt worked with before