BDO babu ke deewano kaha ho sab???

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Its raining Abhimanyu- Nimki scenes, Jab tak hai dekh lo ๐Ÿ˜† Pata nahi baad me mile na mile.
Its not that I am a love sick puppy or one dying to watch a love story. Its just that Abhimanyu scenes are always better than Baboo scenes. Does that makes sense ? Well, it does because at least Abhimanyu reciprocates friendship if not love. I am okay if he stays as a friend.

I think Abhimanyu really likes Nimki. Whether Nimki likes him or not I am not sure. He easily and readily helps Ramvachan and his family while the rest world has to pay for his favour. The makers are making such dual approaches to the heroine of the story that at one moment I feel I should not watch the show while the next episode gives me new hopes. 

If you don't have enough reason to watch today's episode then watch it for Nimki's brilliant dialogue ,' Aap Zinda hai?'. Yes, its for Abhi who has met with an accident while saving Nimki. You should surely watch the show for that Auto rickshaw wallah who claimed Nimki to be his GF and watch Nimki and Abhimanyu's reaction thereafter๐Ÿ˜† Err.. watch for BDO saab's romantic avatar also.๐Ÿ˜†

One day I want Nimki  and Sweety to have a heart to heart conversation. Like friends may be. Sweety is born in a rich and politically influential Thakur family, married to a well to do lawyer, has enough gold ornaments to show off and doesn't have to lift her fingers in her royal palace yet what she doesn't have in her life is freedom to choose. She doesn't have the respect a married woman expects to have. I liked the moment where Sweety's mother gets a necklace for her while she is the least interested woman in the house while Nimki is complaining how her father won't buy her gold even this Dhanteras. What she has in life is more precious than Sweety. Hope she has a realisation soon. She needs to know life inside a palace is not really beautiful, at least for the womenfolk.

Why does Dadi wear such loud clothes and jewellery? I thought she has lost her husband? I am not against it but this family is shown as too particular about their race and culture. Just saying, doesn't go with their image.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why yar does makers didn't see the brilliant chemistry Nimanyu has๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh today nimamyu scene were just starting from nimkis jewellery try to abhi seeking her some sense and to from epic auto wala to epic abhis romantic avatar everything 

But ๐Ÿ˜กneed the reality check she is too spoiled in her own world she need the glitters bit fails to understand all gliters is not gold the way she said that no body even rambachan didn't scold her like abhi did this type of kids faces most of the difficult ues in life I am really worried after today 
May be to make nimki realise that's why they will make her maeief to babu and there she will be get the reality check of so called glitters

And yesterday too when abhi entered the haveli and sweetys and rekhas hero wala cooment rlthe way he handled tetar fulto filmy funny style๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ this guy is killer

And yes abhi is falling hard for nimki where as nimki๐Ÿ˜กi am fed up of with this girl

One saviour was daboo less ep thank goodness thank CVS 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Scared of commenting nowadays it is like daydreaming or turning half mad like Nimki in believing that nimki will be married to Abhimanyu instead of this so called Babbu goon.

I watched the show after reading your comment and saw the difference in Abhimanyu acting against the not good for hero role Babbu.

Now if Babbu will act as being romantic and falling for Nimki it will look completely fake then again when something is not wanted it turns difficult to be accepted and in Babbu case it is impossible.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Im really liking Indraneil as BDO Babu and his growing affection for crazy Nimki is quite adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Im loving their scenes and hope they show more of Nimki-BDO  and dont marry Nimki off to that nasty goon Babbu ๐Ÿคข

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The reason they are showing these scenes is 'cause Nimki will not end up with Abhimanyu.

No couples start off with such an idyllic interaction.

In TVland, they always want tashan-e-ishq.

I think BDO babu and Nimki will fall in love but Tetar Singh might conspire to have Babbu wed Nimki when she wins the elections, 'cause that's the only way they can control the Mukhiya or have a Mukhiya in their family.

That's how I foresee this track proceeding.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

The reason they are showing these scenes is 'cause Nimki will not end up with Abhimanyu.

No couples start off with such an idyllic interaction.

In TVland, they always want tashan-e-ishq.

I think BDO babu and Nimki will fall in love but Tetar Singh might conspire to have Babbu wed Nimki when she wins the elections, 'cause that's the only way they can control the Mukhiya or have a Mukhiya in their family.

That's how I foresee this track proceeding.

But the show begins with its anthem, ' This gal iz alag, dhundho chahe pura jug'. She is not obliged to follow the rule s of TVland love story.
Then Tettar and his damad's plans are not going as planned. Every plan has failed so far.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dey.bh

But the show begins with its anthem, ' This gal iz alag, dhundho chahe pura jug'. She is not obliged to follow the rule s of TVland love story.

Then Tettar and his damad's plans are not going as planned. Every plan has failed so far.

Every TV show likes to say it's different but all of them go down the same path.

If BDO-Nimki get married, it will be them against the Tetar family which would be a good storyline too but the CVs won't see it that way. There will be no family drama that way. They need Nimki in Tetar Singh's house to create more drama.

Let's see how the show progresses. Will be surprised if they prove me wrong.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†@ deybiwaa
Wohh.  Ritaaa bahaduri hainn..

Jaya bahadurii nahin naaa...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Isliye kahe ke vidhad hokey bhee rang rangit saadi jwellery dalat hovey...  
Be it Nimki mukhiya or be it in Choti bahu ..