Ragna FF: You Are the Magic I Never Believed (P13:pg22)

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ragna FF: You Are the Magic I Never Believed

Hey guys... this is a new story from me... this story is inspired from a drama i watched... couldn't help but think of ragna in this story... hope u guys like it... i will change a little bit here and there...

Prologue...

In was dark... a lady carrying a bag tiptoed to get out of the big mansion... she was very cautious not to be caught by anybody... suddenly a pair of small hands hugged her from behind startling her... she dropped her bag and looked down her waist... she felt relieved seeing those arms... she turned around and kneeled down in front of the small boy about 8 years old...

Boy: "mom... where r u going?, he asked innocently looking at his mother while his arms circled around her...

The woman closed her eyes to control her emotions and sighed small before opening her eyes to see the innocent face of her son.

N: " raghav... mom is not going anywhere... i was just..., nina tried to explain but cut short by her son.

R: " mom... choot mat bolna... u r going somewhere... this bag and... i wanna come with u.. take me with u..., he said while tears started forming in his eyes.

Nina hugged her son trying to control her emotions.

N: " raghav.. my babloo.. mom is just gonna be out for a while... will come back soom.., she said caressing her son's cheek fondly.

R: " no mom... dont go..., tears spilled from his eyes.

N: " shhsshh... babloo... mom will be back i promise..

R: " sachi? Will be back soon? Promise? U r not lying nah?

Nina pursed her lips helplessly. She took a deep breath.

N: " promise.. did mom ever break promise to u? No nah? I promise im going out for a while will be back real soon..., causing her son to nod his head.

She went and tugged him in bed before kissing his forehead. She was about to turn to leave, when she felt a tug in her saree.. raghav was holding the end of her saree.

R: " mom... U r not LYING right?, he asked expectantly.

Nina shook her head. After he slept, she left the mansion with her bag after giving a last look... with the guilt knowing she wont be able to keep her promise to her son...

Index:
Prologue & Character Sketch: Page 1
Part 1: 4
Part 2: 5
Part 3: 6
Part 4: 7
Part 5: 8
Part 6: 10
Part 7: 11
Part 8: 12
Part 9: 13
Part 10:15
Part 11: 18
Part 12A&B: 19
Part 13 : 22
Edited by Dimple_0510 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Character Sketch

Raghav Aryan Patel(28 years old):
Only son of Hrishikesh Patel. His family business is textiles and fashion clothings. The only heir of Patel khandan. Perfect looks, charm that can kill, super sharp brain and charisma that can make anyone weak. Man of principles.

Kalpana Jaichand (24 years old):
Daughter of Gautham Jaichand (a interior designing businessman in London). Bubbly. A little clumsy. Gives tit-for-tat. Bored of living under the shadow of her father. Has the beautiful looks of her mother Leela Jaichand. Her elder sister Sanjana is married to son of their father's business friend. Has a younger brother Karan Jaichand (18 years) who is in college.

Samar Srivastav (28 years old):
Cousin and best friend of Raghav. His parents (mother is hrishikesh's sister) are in London. He likes it to be india with raghav who is more his best friend than cousin. Fondly called sammy. Not so serious like raghav. Enjoys life, flirts, and never serious about life.

Pakhi Diwan (24 years old):
Friend of kalpana. From middle class family. Lives in a rented house. Sweet. Talkative. Works as clerk in a small office near her rented house.

Tanvi Mittal (25 years old):
Roommate of Pakhi. Works as cashier in a supermarket. Strong. Her family is farmer family in punjab.

Prem Khanna (27 years old):
Handsome. Son of Rakesh Khanna who is a friend of Gautham Jaichand. Meant to marry kalpana but not official yet.
Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yey dimple meri dost you again with new story superb yaar

really nice prologue,and I like makhi is from middle class different from others

waiting for update

hope it soonEdited by vanajaragna - 6 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab update
Its seems interesting n thrilling 
Update soon
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very  nice  update. If possible please  update  others  stories  next parts. 
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice prologue continue dear 
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊😊HAPPY TO SEE BACK and TOP on bonus with beautiful new story .love it hope u get time to update on regural base.Thanks
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue
interesting character sketch
continue soon
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more story from you... Thank you.. Nice start.. Seems to be different..
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A lovely start. We are looking forward to a beautiful story.