Daisy Shah: When Katrina Kaif does an item song, it becomes a guest ap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Daisy Shah: When Katrina Kaif does an item song, it becomes a guest appearance

Daisy Shah made a promising debut opposite Salman Khan in Jai Ho, but since then she has been unable to make her mark in Bollywood just yet. The actress is still undergoing the journey of carving a niche for herself in Bollywood. 

The actress got candid during an interview with a leading daily as she spoke about how stars in Bollywood are categorised. Daisy stated that people see you as an item girl if you do item songs and they see you as an actor if you primarily focus on acting. 

Elaborating on Bollywood's mindset, Daisy stated, "If you've made it big in Bollywood, such as Kareena Kapoor Khan and Katrina Kaif, and then you do an item song, it becomes a guest appearance'. That's how it works. Sadly, that's the attitude of our Hindi film industry."

"So let's put it this way: I don't intend to do item numbers, but (will do) guest appearances," Daisy quipped. 

Recently, rumours were rife that the actress will be having an item song in Salman's movie Race 3. On this, Daisy revealed, "If I wanted to do an item song, I would've done it in Bhoomi (Sanjay Dutt's comeback film) when I was asked to do it. Why would I lie? I'm not interested in doing any item song, so I won't cook up such a story. I am straightforward and don't like doing jalebi talks. I can't, even my wildest dreams, say that I am doing an item song."

Speaking of Race 3, Salman will be paired opposite Jacqueline Fernandez and the movie will be helmed by Remo D'Souza.
Daisy Shah really has no room to talk but lol most of Kat's films is guest appearance, no? She is usually not even there for half of the film anyway. She shouldn't compare her to Kareena either. 
Lol if u don't take payment for doing something I think it's a guest appearance
from the looks of it.it seems she is not in race 3..thank God for that
and why does she sound so defensive..