Twisted love

Loveisfiction thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Last two epsiodes have been the twist in tale .. the whole vaani -mahek drama is interesting .. one minute u feel that its all trap but then todays epsiode said maybe not . It confusing but gripping. 
I know the meera fans wouldnt agree with me but vaani /mahek is way prettier than meera. She looks mesmerizing ... and its not that dev ever cheated on meera ... stupid woman a man helps you talks nicely to you so u fall in love with him ... but mahek has a mystery and charm Be it negative  or positive i dont know but puja looks beautiful and refreshing to watch . Atleast she isnt irritating like meera ... there is no charm to watch dev meera ... zabardasti ki damsel in distress Sorry i have never liked meera she is not even this close to pooja ...the show has lost something but got some new things. 

Had it been dev meera this would have been another daily soap ...with same ending ...  getting dev meera close was so obvious .. good job creatives you didnt go the sob sob way ... meera looks good with narvekar .. and mahek/vaani  with dev ...not that taklu sahay.. he is devil ...  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wah wah same thinking...loved Mehek vaani pooja...
Reina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think you need to insult one woman to compliment another. If you don't like Meera's character that is fine, you don't need to go on someone's physical attributes that is rude. Both women are beautiful.
As for Meera being a damsel in distress...I would have to disagree. To be attracted to a guy who lives under your roof is totally normal. In fact, to me it seems Mehak is the damsel in distress. Keep in mind Meera left an abusive relationship on her own. That is brave. Vaani/Mehak is the one who seems to be in need of rescuing. 
Jj30 thumbnail
@Reina1 So very well said. You are right. Infact, Mehek's character has been pushed overboard being the damsel in distress.
And I also think that infact showing Dev Meera would have been a refreshing and different end. However, I don't think even that makes sense anymore coz of how annoying Dev's character has become. It's regressive to show a guy misbehaving with others and brooding just because he's obsessed with someone he supposedly love. It's not heroic at all.

Also, I feel it's sad to show a strong character like Meera pining for a guy who has been completely indifferent and insensitive to her from the beginning. 
zaniax thumbnail
Keeping the beauty aspect aside will just comment on characters. I feel Mehek certainly has more layers, while Meera comes across as highly intrusive; frm barging into Zohra Appa's house to unlocking Dev's room, taking his car when they r practically strangers :/ I noe writers are trying for a romantic angle but one has to be realistic n thts my opinion abt Vani track as well..it's illogical n random. Instead I'd prefer Dev searching for Mehek or finding the cause of her death.
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveisfiction

Last two epsiodes have been the twist in tale .. the whole vaani -mahek drama is interesting .. one minute u feel that its all trap but then todays epsiode said maybe not . It confusing but gripping. 

I know the meera fans wouldnt agree with me but vaani /mahek is way prettier than meera. She looks mesmerizing ... and its not that dev ever cheated on meera ... stupid woman a man helps you talks nicely to you so u fall in love with him ... but mahek has a mystery and charm Be it negative  or positive i dont know but puja looks beautiful and refreshing to watch . Atleast she isnt irritating like meera ... there is no charm to watch dev meera ... zabardasti ki damsel in distress Sorry i have never liked meera she is not even this close to pooja ...the show has lost something but got some new things. 

Had it been dev meera this would have been another daily soap ...with same ending ...  getting dev meera close was so obvious .. good job creatives you didnt go the sob sob way ... meera looks good with narvekar .. and mahek/vaani  with dev ...not that taklu sahay.. he is devil ...  

Oh man ...this is called research in Forum...i am loving it