Season 2 - Rahul Mahajan - Vikas Gupta

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I can see very very little RM in Visas. I wish he should start chilling and do alot of fun / masti with his boys gang. Rather than fighting and pin point fingers. Yar koi Vikas, HIten and Shilpa ko jail main dalo. Mazza ayega ðŸ˜†
Woh bhi kya season thi. Jab Zulfi bhi ghar se bhaga tha. Maza aya tha bhut. Any thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I feel the same.. Specially when they fight, same bachpana.. But mahajan was on another level I liked him more in that season not much when he came back in gautam wala season.. Now BB doesn't show long casual chats like they used to. I also want to see more of vikas shilpa together. They must have alot to say about their personal lives and their journey in the industry. I find other contestants so lallu and boring in front of these two. And they both are busy fighting -_- maybe later when there'll be less contestants
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Agree
I use to like Rahul too..
bas woh flirting mein kuch jyada ho jata tha
Beside this he was a good entertainer in season 2

Lets see in coming days how Vikas n Shilpa's equation will be

but without any doubt they both have potential to carry the show--n entertain the viewers..
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I haven't seen season 2 so don't know
omika23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I haven't seen season 2 so don't know

You should really watch that. Alot of fun. First time ever boys tried to run out of the house. ðŸ˜†
omika23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Amrita

Agree

I use to like Rahul too..
bas woh flirting mein kuch jyada ho jata tha
Beside this he was a good entertainer in season 2

Lets see in coming days how Vikas n Shilpa's equation will be

but without any doubt they both have potential to carry the show--n entertain the viewers..

Agree - Rahul was original in first innings. Thats why more fun. 

lets see whats coming in next week in this season. Hopefully they do more fun rather than only chilam chilli ðŸ˜³
omika23 thumbnail
[QUOTE=shakkarpara.]I feel the same.. Specially when they fight, same bachpana.. But mahajan was on another level I liked him more in that season not much when he came back in gautam wala season.. Now BB doesn't show long casual chats like they used to. I also want to see more of vikas shilpa together. They must have alot to say about their personal lives and their journey in the industry. I find other contestants so lallu and boring in front of these two. And they both are busy fighting -_- maybe later when there'll be less contestants[/QUOte
😛😛