peeran os sirf meri ho tum

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz I am back Friday and Thursday episod was really cute loving peeran more it motivated me to write more so this is completely different from my previous topics and is totally new so here it goes

Srishthti informs in front of karan and sameer that maa is choosing guy for preeta and she selected two boys and whom preeta will choose will become preeta's life partner after listening this news karan feels jealousy and anger in side he does not like the fact that preeta will get married to other guy he feels restless he has pain in his shoulder but he ignored the pain for preeta and decided to drop both preeta and srishti to home so that he can see the photos of those guys both peeran with srishti sameer the four arrived outside of luthra house when preeta says that sameer will drive karan gets agree but he realise that preeta sit on front seat with sameer and srishti sit with him on back side he starts to feel bad that why preeta sits with sameer he does not like the fact that preeta sits with any other man or guy he don't know why preeta's each action leave impact on his heart during the car journey he realizes that sameer arm's touching preeta's arm he does not like that sameer will touch preeta he orders sameer to stop the car in mid way and comes to sit on driving seat with preeta the four reaches arora house and salra and dadi welcomed them and karan saw the photos of those guys he feels jealous and anger he intentionally gives wrong comments about those guys to preeta and when preeta says that you are jealous to see that I am getting such good proposal you are feeling jealous m.r luthra he goes making lame excuses to preeta in luthra house karan is continuously thinking about preeta he feels rest less he starts to think about all those moments which he spends with preeta he remembered their fights ,mid understanding ,their nok jhoks ,the way they tease each other and the way he every time preeta falls in his arms and he saved her risking his own life from sanju and his goons the way he trusted preeta in sherlyen and rishab engagement fiasco he trusted preeta and supects sherlyn his heart is saying that why are you getting affected with preeta's marriage do I really feels jealose do I like preeta or love preeta omg god how do I started to love kareli I hated her when I met her but still she made place for her her in my heart how should I confess my feeling to miss kareli do she also feels the same or if she rejected me but no matter I have to tell her before she gets married to some one else I have to tell her I am the great karan luthra no girl can reject me and she should know that I am in love with her so he decided to confess feelings to preeta in morning other side preeta is also feeling restless she starts to think about karan how she hated her in past and now she realized how good he is she remembered their fights nok jhoks and their each and every moment how he saved her from sanju and his goons risking his own life how he trusted her in getting slara out from the jail how he supported her in sherlyn matter how he starts to understood her without words she alos dreams about she does not know that why now a days she just thinks and dreams about karan luthra her heart is saying that you are in love with karan but she just hides her feelings because she knows that karan never loves her and they can't be a couple he is the great karan luthra any girl will ready to marry him she is an ordinary girl she feels hurt when srishti tells her that maa select two boys for her she don't know why she does not like to think about any other guy but she know that karan never loves her an can't marry her so she decided to hide her feelings to her family and will marry the guy whom maa and srishti will select for her so she sleeps in morning srishti tells her that guy maa selected for you he is coming with his family to meet you in house so don't go to luthra house she informs rakhi that she did not come to luthra house other side karan is waiting for preeta to come to luthra house when rakhi tells her that today preeta will not come because some one is coming to see her in aora house and may be if all things go well soon preeta will get married karan feels sharp pain he decided to go to meet preeta and confess feelings for her no matter if she slaps him he will bear but he can't see any other man with preeta other side preeta wears red anarkali forck with light make up and jewelry she looks beautiful and gorgeous grooms family comes and praised preeta's beauty and ask salra for the permission that their son wants to spend some time alone with preeta out side so that they can decide if they wants to marry each other or not salra permit them to goout side preeta ad the guy nae sanjay comes our side arora house preeta was feeling hurt that now she has to forget karan and move on with sanjay because her family likes sanjay an his family and both sanjay and his family are really nice people other side karan also arrives out side preeta's house when he saw preeta with sanjay and they both are talking karan hides behind wall so that no one can see him he listen their talks but he couldn't control his emotion when preeta slips and sanjay holdes him in his arms he just goes and pushes sanjay away from preeta and preeta guest shocked to see karan holding her and cones here

Preeta:karan what are you doing here ?how you came here ?

Karan:I just wanna talk with you something important so that's why I came here to meet you just come with me

Preeta:I can't come don't you see that I am bz I will talk to you later

Karan forcefully holds preeta and made her sit in his car and drives away leaving confused sanjay on road preeta is shouting on karan that what he is doing

Preeta:karan why are you doing this listen karan maa and srishti is waiting for me where are we going don't you have manners I am talking with some one and you forcefully pushes me in car and taking me some where else

Karan:stop shouting preeta don't worry I will drop you when my work gets over I have to talk something really important to you I can't wait more and I don't want any interference or disturbance that's why I made you sit in car and taking you away now just stop giving me lectures

Preeta:OK but I don't have any phone how will I informed srishti and maa that where did I go suddenly they will be worried for me at least give me you're phone I will in from srishti she will handle maa and dadi

Karan:OK take it just send one text to srishti

After an hour both peeran reaches farm house of luthra's which was beautiful karan sits on his knees and

Karan:miss mental i want to tell you that I am in love with you and I am very serious about thus I am not joking I don't know how it happen but I fall for you I know that you don't like me much but I can't see you with any other man and yesterday I was really feeling jealous and hurt when you're sister tells me that you're family is searching a guy for you I don't know how it happened but I love you kareli and you're lectures I don't know if I deserved you or not but I knew just one thing that I will treat you like a queen because you stole my heart and I am ready to listen you're boring lectures for my whole life I know you think me as a ba guy which is I am not girls like Sofia malishka runs behind me just for money and fame but I have never saw a girl like you who has a pure heart who does not rub behind my money or fame who treated me like a normal guy not a star cricketer karan luthra will you marry me ?

Preeta was crying listening whole confession form karan's mouth and the way he sits on his knees for preeta she feels blessed and lucky she never thought after deepak'bad behavior she loves some one but she falls in love with karan but she feels hurts because she know that karan never love her or marry her she is just meeting sanjay and his family for her family happiness

Preeta:yes I will marry you m.r karela because only I can handle you and guide you the right path

Karan:preeta at least you should confess yar that you also love me I have saw feelings in you're eyes for me say I love you too

Karan holds preeta closer and hugs her tightly and kiss on his fore head and pulls her closer by holding her waist both share deep eye licks sajda plays in BG

After breaking eye locks preeta blushes and karan also feels shy he don't know why can't he keep control on his emotions and hugs and kiss preeta he should at least give her some time to take thus relationship to next level

Karan: I am sorry I just don't know I can't control my emotions and feelings fro you and gives you hug hug and kiss I am really sorry preeta without you're permission I just do that for give me next time I will be care full

Preeta:don't say sorry and yes you are write I love you too and you have write on me don't worry you did not hurt me I trust you karan I know you are good human

Karan:OK but after going home you have to tell everyone that you will only marry me not sanjay

Preeta: but karan sanjay was not a bad guy in fact he is hot no doubt if I don't love you I will choose him and you also push me away from sanjay when I fall in Hus arms you are really bad

Karan:don't you dare to say that sanjay is hot and if he again touch you any where I will kill him I don't like if except me any other man touches you and listen I am karan luthra and I am the most hottest and dashing star cricketer

Preeta: I was just kidding karan in fact I know yesterday when sameer arms touching my arms you don't like it I notice it

Karan:yesss even I don't like even my own brothers sameer and rihab touches you I am possessive about you plzz don't mind I really love you don't want to loose you because tum surf meri ho Mrs.preeta karan luthra

Preeta:OK baba I am you'res only m.r karan luthra and you are only mine

Both peeran hugs each other tightly and karan kiss on preeta's cheek preeta blushed and karan pulls her closer both share deep eye locks sajda play in BG

Do comments hit likes tell me what do you think about that