Sameer-Naina OS:Living Without

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear Forumwasis.Well though I have a pending SS to update but then today was Manisha's birthday.So dear Manisha since I could not gift you anything so decided to gift you this OS.
So here is the OS dedicated to our birthday girl ;doctor cum writer Manisha(braveheartdoc).Hope you like it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sameer-Naina OS: Living Without

"Pyar karne wale kabhi darte nehin

Darte hein jo pyar karte nehin...'''

The song played as Sameer rewinded the cassette and thrust into the tape.Something was eating up from his inside.Feeling restless he tried to find the reason.He has successfully become the Head Boy,has successfully proved his mettle in acting even.His bet of winning Naina is not very far.His mother was quite impressed with his improvement and even for a time being he could shut his step Dad's mouth.

Everything seemed so bright and the diyas arrayed in the stall made the locality look more colourful.Diwali was fast approaching.Visakha had called him that evening to inform that she would be celebrating that Diwali with him.He could n't asked for anything more.But since the last conversation with Munna he has feeling so dull and the whole colourful world has suddenly looked him lustreless and bereft of colour.

"Sameer! ''he heard his Nanu's call.Flunging away the bedsheet he got up,uneasiness coiling still inside him.Yes Nanu! Need any help?'' he tried to act normal plastering a smile.

"Yes! Just get two cups of tea.My head is aching a bit'' Nanaji said as he propped himself on the plush sofa.''You take rest.I shall get you tea and medicine also.'' Sameer said trying to ward off his uneasiness.''Okay beta! Nanu said with a smile.''

Clang! The hot saucepan fell on Sameer's feet making him to whine in pain.''Oh God!Why did this Maharaj had to leave today only.How do I manage now making tea?Nanu is in so much pain.He had asked me for one thing only and I even couldn't fulfil that.Damn ME!! '' Sameer muttered as he tried to boil the milk adjusting the flame knob.''Shall I call Munna and ask him '' he thought as he got confused on the amount of tea to be put in the pan.

Yeh un dinon ki baat hai when there was no Google or YouTube to teach recipes with a click of mouse button.

"Hello! Munna! Can you please tell yaar how to make tea for two people.'' Sameer pleaded.Yaar ''Sameer! Mummy is not at home and I don't know how to make that.Sorry yaar! But you can ask Naina.She prepares very good tea.I have seen once while I had gone to her house for getting the copy for you she prepared the tea for her Chachaji.It will be much better if you can ask her.Good luck buddy. ''Munna showed a ray of hope in entire bleakness of kitchen.

Naina was trying to solve the fourteenth question in the worksheet when the phone rang irritably.The ringing itself showed how desperate the caller was.''Hello! Who?''Naina asked still trying to figure which formula to put for the question.''Naina! Me Sameer! ''Sameer said with a relief evident in tone.Sameer!  her mind darted back from the worksheet while her heart suddenly thudded faster.'''Oh! Yes! ...Any... help! ''Naina stammered.''Can you please tell me how to make tea?'' Sameer was sounding helpless and already upset.''Tea! Why would you have to know?You have a cook at home right? ''Naina was surely surprised with the help Sameer asked her.

"He has taken leave and Nanu wants home-made tea'' he said matter-of factly.''Okay,Don't be sad.Listen carefully and add the ingredients as per I say.Get a paper and pen and list down''.She said with a smile adorning her face.She could imagine Sameer,the crush of whole Pragati-Vidya ka Mandir juggling with saucepan,tea packet and gas cylinder.

"Thank you Naina.You saved my day.'' Sameer said as he capped the nib''.Prepare a nice tea.Bye''. Naina said as she could hear Bela Chachi's voice down the floor.

"Nanu! Here is your tea''.Sameer exclaimed happily as he passed over the hot steaming tea to his loveliest Nanaji.''Wah! Sameer.You really have got a good servant to do your job.'' Nanaji said smilingly sipping the tea.''Servant? I did it myself Nanu!''. Sameer asked confused.I mean Naina.''How easily you make her do your work.You made her to teach you, you made her to teach you how to make tea,you even made her your bet to show how macho man you are.I am proud of you my dear. ''Nanu said as he completed another sip.

"Nanu! You know about the bet thing?'' Sameer was shocked to hear.''Yes! I heard your conversation with Munna this evening.Never expected this from you Sameer.Do you realise how heart broken she would be when she comes to know about your play thing.She cares for you going against her family and you ...Just think could you have managed doing a single improvement without her aid.I have said what I had to.Decison is yours.'' Nanaji got up upset and left.

Nnanji's words surely exploded against his ear drums.He never had thought of this in the blind passion of revenge.May be he had not thought of this in conscious state but his conscience already knew something was not right.Something was wrong,very wrong.

"Munna! I shall confess to Naina about this bet thing''. Sameer said Munna as both shared breakfast table.''What! Sameer! Have you gone mad.Or..'' Munna exclaimed in shock and checked for Sameer's temperature''.I am perfectly fine.I can't play with her emotions.She is a really nice girl.''Sameer said while he remembered Naina's genuine willingness to teach him for the contest.

"But what about your bet?Your hair?Munna was hell surprised with Sameer's decision.If I lose the bet then the boys will tease me right? I will tolerate that.And about hair?They will eventually grow''.Sameer logically replied.''But her tears would n't let me live in peace.Nanu would not be happy to know the fact even.His words have made my blind passion to wear away.I can no more play with her feelings.I shall confess and accept any punishment she decides.This is final.'' Sameer said sealing the conversation with the final bite of aloo paratha.

"Whatever happens Brother.I shall always be with you.''Munna thumped proudly on Sameer's shoulder realising his brother is not that stupid bad boy all think him to be.He really has a golden heart.

"Naina! I have talk to you.'' Sameer  called as he spotted Naina walking alone.Yes! Sameer''Any help? ''she asked innocently.''I have something to confess.Punish me as you like.I have... "You have bet on me and the bet is that I shall tell you I love you and hug you infront of school before the completion of 11th class.Right? '' Naina spoke as Sameer  looked with shock evident in his eyes.How the hell she knows?''The question went in a loop in his mind as he gathered courage to face her.

"Sanjay told me the day itself you placed the bet.Remember he is my Rakhi brother.He has taken vow to save me and see he literally saved me from heart break. Naina said with a curt smile on face.I am sorry Naina! Hope you forgive me. Sameer could manage to whisper the words as he was totally ashamed to meet her eyes even.

"You are not that bad Sameer.Just you want to prove your mettle.I understand why you did all this.I am not angry just upset.But it's fine.You have confessed so be sure your hair is safe now''.Naina said fidgeting with her watch.''What! You will support me in bet! ''That was surely a news for Sameer Maheshwari.

"Yes! You know I love your hair.They suit you.'' She said laughing.''You are so good Naina.I love..I mean Thank you Naina for forgiving me,understanding me.I am your culprit.You can still punish me.'' Naina could very well see the broken soul behind the facade of a bad boy'.

"No! Sameer.You are not at fault.Cheer up''. Naina passed her kerchief as she noticed a tear drop trickle down his cheek.''You know Naina! The thought of living without you seems difficult now.As if all my solution lies with you.Don't be angry with me and forgive me.'' Sameer wiped the tear drop that had already rolled down the cheek.

"Friends! ''Naina extended her hand much to astonishment of Sameer.Naina was certainly studious but not behenji for sure.''Friends.'' Sameer clasped her hand as Munna and Pandit cheered from far.So Sameer Maheshwari "Dosti mein No sorry and No thank you'' Naina delivered with the filmy style as Sameer saw the sun shine brighter than before.

----------------------------------The End-------------------------

P.S.:Thank you for reading.Sorry for typing or grammatical errors.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krutikarainbow thumbnail
I wish I could happen like this
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear...Thanks a lot for this dedication to me on my birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Loved the OS...I wish something like this happens in the show๐Ÿ˜Š

Pandit informing Naina๐Ÿ˜ณ...wow...a nice idea...rakhi brother๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

I loved the way she taught him to make tea๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm waiting for something like this in the show as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Image result for thanks animated images
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krutikarainbow

I wish I could happen like this

I too wish the same.๐Ÿ˜ณ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hey dear...Thanks a lot for this dedication to me on my birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Loved the OS...I wish something like this happens in the show๐Ÿ˜Š

Pandit informing Naina๐Ÿ˜ณ...wow...a nice idea...rakhi brother๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

I loved the way she taught him to make tea๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm waiting for something like this in the show as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Image result for thanks animated images

Glad you liked this tiny-winy effort.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Yes! I too wish they show how small things fall into place to show the bigger  picture.And about making tea,I was teaching my Chachaji how to make tea.So got the idea from there.๐Ÿ˜† 
Well once again wish you a rocking year ahead.Live long,live strong.Keep writing...โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Brilliantly penned ๐Ÿ‘
How I hope something like this would happen in the show
Keep writing more dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ would love to read more from you!Edited by .Khamosh. - 6 years ago
BrokenHearts1D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It is sooo beautiful...Loved it..
The tea making part...the confession part..everything was sooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I want something like this to happen in the show!!
Loved the OS and hope you write one on my birthday tooo โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by BrokenHearts1D - 6 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww a cute one..
And maze ki baat is everyone knew everything except sameer ๐Ÿ˜†
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Khamosh.

Beautiful OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Brilliantly penned ๐Ÿ‘
How I hope something like this would happen in the show
Keep writing more dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ would love to read more from you!

Thank you so much for reading this piece.And yes would pen more on them soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrokenHearts1D

It is sooo beautiful...Loved it..
The tea making part...the confession part..everything was sooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I want something like this to happen in the show!!
Loved the OS and hope you write one on my birthday tooo โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜›

Aww! Thank you dearie.โค๏ธ yeah would love to write for your birthday.Btw when is your special day?