Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sargamhema

Last week's panelists were much better together. Today Sargun dominated over Manu.

Manu has first hand experience of being in the house. His view will be more realistic.

She was so cocky. Like she more and better than him.

Came across as a haughty pushover.

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She came in previous seasons too & give her unsolicited advices & tried hard to portray herself as someone great but reality came out different.

She is a very bossy, dominant & arrogant lady with no brain.. a perfect choice to go inside bb house. Her fake goodie mask also would come out then, but in an interview she told she want to host BB not be contestant😆 so u know her brain, she thinks herself better than salman & this is training to replace him😆

Edited by .bluebolt - 6 years ago
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

why are people so negative? First, she doesn't really need to come on this show because she has a steady job and income. She just won best actress in Filmfare punjab this year. Second, she comes because she is invited by the channel. She is a TV celebrity as well and tv celebs are always welcomed on this show. Actually any celebs are invited on this show. They always want known faces to give opinion. She is a big fan of BB and she has close friends who were BB contestants. So it is not like she doesn't know stuff about the show. This is not the first time she came. She came as a hotel guest in Kish/Prince season. She is as qualified to sit on the panel as Malishka. 

I am dying to see Ravi Rithvik make an appearance. They are hilarious. 

Yup, she is such a famous popular celebrity who is more famous than all other in TV & film industry😆 that half of bb viewers have no clue who she is.. the panel host himself have no idea she is a Punjabi film actress & introduced her a TV personality. She did few flop TV shows or side roles in a TV show doesn't make her great TV personality. Inviting her once is fine but calling her in more than one season because she is big TV personality is a joke. Bakki sare TV personalities mar Gaye kya?
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geez dude u don't like her don't watch her section..she is not a contestant... her opinion is hers.. she is not asking u to follow Sapna... even I don't like Sapna but whatever I have seen of sargun she is a nice lady...
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiud

geez dude u don't like her don't watch her section..she is not a contestant... her opinion is hers.. she is not asking u to follow Sapna... even I don't like Sapna but whatever I have seen of sargun she is a nice lady...

Geez dude if u don't like this post don't read it. We are not as king you to follow us. Our opinion is ours. Whatever we have seen of Sargun she is not a nice lady, so you could also keep your opinion to yourself.
Edited by .bluebolt - 6 years ago
Ashviniad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

Geez dude if u don't like this post don't read it. We are not as king you to follow us. Our opinion is ours. Whatever we have seen of Sargun she is not a nice lady, so you could also keep your opinion to yourself.

u nailed it!
-Rocky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhai Ki Khaas...toh
Baaki Sab Bakwaas...