Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

Even I live in the UK and am about to finish secondary school (high school) in May/Jun. I have Maths and English exams on Monday

Good luck for your exams!!!
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks!! Yes, I'm doing my GCSES!! Tough competition alright!! Even we r having a prom at the end of the year!! Don't know if I want to take part
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
What subjects did u choose for your GCSE options and what grades did u get ?? (if u don't mind me asking?? I chose History, Geography and Triple Science and I have Core Science, Maths, English and R.E as compulsory subjects. I have a Maths (Non-Calc) and English Lang Exam Tomorrow!!
Thanks to those who wished me good luck- I really need itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@Ashlesha99
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

What subjects did u choose for your GCSE options and what grades did u get ?? (if u don't mind me asking?? I chose History, Geography and Triple Science and I have Core Science, Maths, English and R.E as compulsory subjects. I have a Maths (Non-Calc) and English Lang Exam Tomorrow!!

Thanks to those who wished me good luck- I really need itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@Ashlesha99

For my GCSE's I studied Biology (grade B), Chemistry (grade B), Physics (grade B), Maths (grade B), English Language (grade C), English Literature (grade C), Business Studies (grade C), German  (grade C), History (grade C) and R.E (grade C).

I did the old spec which had the A*-E grading and I guess you doing the new 9-1 spec. GCSE exams are normally taken in May/June so how you doing them early? In November you can only do resits in Maths and English language if you didn't achieve your desired grades or failed to get a C grade in old spec or 4 in new spec. Are you year 10 or 11?

Good luck with your exams.
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Year 11, congrats on getting such fabulous grades, Proud of u!!
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
It's just practice Exams- I have my mocks coming up in early Dec, on Sat I'm going to India to celebrate Diwali!!- the holy occasion
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you @Alikhan2158 and have a safe journey to India. I miss India a lot but unfortunately have to wait until Summer next year as that's when I normally go with my parents if we do. I will also be celebrating Diwali here in the UK.

I wouldn't say my grades were fabulous they were quite average. 

Good luck with your practice mock exams once again!
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Thanks- I truly appreciate