Only upon reading the news.....

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
So funny only upon reading the news or getting know about Babbu marrying Nimki everyone runaway.

At least Nimki mukhiya forum initially was moving fine though there were few members only but it was not dead...

Now when this track will really happen God know...
Few of you here your views please.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It better to wait and watch they might surprise us with what they show. If it completely looses its charm only then will I move on. I'm always an episode behind so I wait and give reaction if I have time, even then I'm missing bits cause I'm busy during the repeat showing. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

It better to wait and watch they might surprise us with what they show. If it completely looses its charm only then will I move on. I'm always an episode behind so I wait and give reaction if I have time, even then I'm missing bits cause I'm busy during the repeat showing. 

But this is what I noticed:
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Generally, I watch the show next day. This 8.30/timeslot don't work for me. So, reactions come late.
Alujna, this proves,not many people like Baboo as the main lead. Hope they read our views.

I am hoping against the hopeless. For me the FL's overreactions for Baboo isn't working. As long as he was an eligible handsome and rich bachelor it did make some sense. I mean we have film stars who are accused in most terrible cases and yet people worship them and want the judiciary to tweak the rules for them. That's called infatuation.

Now, I don't know what to say. You cannot get away with ' I had a bad childhood' for such kind of actions and behaviour. I am really disappointed. Yes, Nikki's character was always flawed and we liked her that because tg backdrop of the story makes it a genuine character. But to not have some self respect is not entertaining . 

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Generally, I watch the show next day. This 8.30/timeslot don't work for me. So, reactions come late.

Alujna, this proves,not many people like Baboo as the main lead. Hope they read our views.

I am hoping against the hopeless. For me the FL's overreactions for Baboo isn't working. As long as he was an eligible handsome and rich bachelor it did make some sense. I mean we have film stars who are accused in most terrible cases and yet people worship them and want the judiciary to tweak the rules for them. That's called infatuation.

Now, I don't know what to say. You cannot get away with ' I had a bad childhood' for such kind of actions and behaviour. I am really disappointed. Yes, Nikki's character was always flawed and we liked her that because tg backdrop of the story makes it a genuine character. But to not have some self respect is not entertaining . 

You said it all dear I agree completely with you.
Nimki Babbu chant has grown up... Have you noticed this Babbu expression whenever Nimki praises him but the makers prefer to make her as a shameless FL...The very fact the actor playing Babbu has not been successful to please viewers with his acting...
Now we are not able to connect with the overacting of Nimki for her like for Babbu...
I seriously hate the scene where they were kidnapped and brought in the mansion where Nimki was acting as if she just left the mental asylum and is not able to understand what is going on...
One scene Abhimanyu said why both daughters of Rambachan are different was very true whereas Mahua is younger and very responsible compared to Nimki.