When a child's arrival tests durability of a relationship . . .

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Durability of relationships & Child sentiment!

In this show, we have seen often, how relationships become so vulnerable & eventually collapse when a life of young child is at stake!

1. Arjun-Saanjh's friendship was tested first, for its endurance when Maya's fake pregnancy was at play!The non existing child's death eventually signaled an end to a long time friendship as well! But then, it was only fake, so the break-up too did not last long! It just managed to resurrect  with full force, once again later!

2. Maya-Arjun's marriage broke down when her real miscarriage happened, 3 plus years later! The bandar's death not just terminated their marital ties, albeit only emotionally! And a following chain reaction- a revenge killing of Vandana, finally sealed the fate of Maya's beyhadh pyar & her marriage with Arjun, irretrievably!

3. A threat to Aarohi's life claimed its victim next! Ayaan-Arjun bonding survived many a difficult times, since their childhood! The brothers always supported and stood for each other! Even Vandana's death did not separate  them! But when Aarohi's life was under serious risk, the brothers became strangers to trade accusations and eventually got split!

4. Now, comes Saanjh's child! Or should we say, Saanjh-Arjun-Maya ka child?
   One father & two mothers! How will this play-out?
   The only relationship at  stake is Saanjh-Arjun's marriage!
    Will it get threatened? Or it will manage to survive?

Aur jaane ke liye, dekthe rahi ye, Beyhadh, the one & only show of its kind, on week days, at 2030 hrs, only on SONY TV! - till it ends!!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
oh wow... i find this post interesting
never realized that 😛