When JW shows the way!

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When JW shows the way!

The show is completing a year now, on air!
The Leads of show are also showing their responses as one might expect!
But the most notable one is of course from JW!
She made a re-tweet of IF article on Beyhadh, reaching such a milestone, recollecting the show 's some highlights!
But, what was striking really- was a fact that- such an article was all in praise of Aneri Vajani & her contributions in the show! Don't know if it was her fan or not! But the article hailed aneri as the hero of show while still paid respects also to her more popular co-star JW- for her outstanding show-stealing performance!
To quote exactly,

#1YearOfBeyhadh: While Maya is the show stealer, it is Saanjh who is the true hero of 'Beyhadh',

was indeed the headline of article!

Some may agree with assessment of writer of article, many may choose to disagree or even pick an argument to contest with the writer!

But, there is one person who supports the article, by making a re-tweet to all her followers!

Who is that? The actor, Jennifer Winget herself!

We know her as a great artist for her performances, quite some time!

But such a magnanimous gesture from her- only puts her- even, in a higher podium!

Maya might be black or grey! But the actor playing such a role is truly having a large heart and also a very good one indeed!!

May be, her true fans who are otherwise upset or dis-heartened with the show might even take a cue from her too!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I personally agree that JW seems to be a gem of a person- great actress, quite sorted out ðŸ˜Š

Sadly, can't say the same about some of her fans.

Yes, I understand that there will be good eggs and bad eggs among each celeb's fans, but when you check the serial's hashtag, the number of bad eggs (for example mockers who like morphed monkey pics of her fellow actors, and then claimed "not to see" the pics while liking (? ðŸĪŠ) seem to overshadow the good eggs, and to a neutral, it creates a bad image of her fandom.

There was this JW interview in Bombay Times a while back, where she was very politically correct, and I jokingly mentioned that her behaviour in that interview was "Saanjeshwari-Devi" like. Pat came a threatening PM from a fan (on this very forum mind you), warning me to refrain from such statements ðŸĪ” and some more. I countered back with a logical response, and that person didn't even bother to reply with an apology.

I hear that Namita Dubey (Lipstick under my Burkha and Bade Bhaiya ki Dulhania) has a role to play in her next serial (Namita will apparently be opposite Harshad for a while, with the serial being tagged as a JW-HC starrer). If her role is somewhat neutral (not outright negative), and she prevents JW-HC's characters from coming together, then god bless her mentions 😆

Actresses who've seen how her fans reacted here will think twice if they are in a multi-starrer with her the next time, especially if their roles are relatively positive or neutral.

JW is in no way responsible for this, but if her fans realise the type of damage they're causing to their idol's brand with some of their immature tweets and posts, it'll be good for her and everyone else in the long run.

JW is easily the biggest star on this show, and that is a fact, but with great power comes great responsibility, and some of her fans don't seem to get the responsibility part at all

Edited by aekiel - 6 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Her fans r not her.  Moreover she is d same person who has again n again claimed dt Maya is grey n understands where she comes from.  Just coz a person doesn't like Saanjh or Aneri's acting,  doesn't mean dt he/she is bad/wrong.  Everybody has a opinion just like fans of Saanjh. There r so called bad eggs of both the characters n actors. Itz just that fans of Jennifer Winget/Maya out number fans of Aneri/Saanjh. There is constant mocking in d forum.  Why can't two different point of views be respected without bringing d other person down?  This post is an example for why thr r constant arguments /fights/bashing. There r many fans of Jen who hate Maya n love Saanjh, but somehow dy hv to be ignored
PS:  If thrz a probm with any member plz report,  rather than accusing the whole fandom. 
Edited by Nietzy - 6 years ago
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nietzy

Her fans r not her.  Moreover she is d same person who has again n again claimed dt Maya is grey n understands where she comes from.  Just coz a person doesn't like Saanjh or Aneri's acting,  doesn't mean dt he/she is bad/wrong.  Everybody has a opinion just like fans of Saanjh. There r so called bad eggs of both the characters n actors. Itz just that fans of Jennifer Winget/Maya out number fans of Aneri/Saanjh. There is constant mocking in d forum.  Why can't two different point of views be respected without bringing d other person down?  This post is an example for why thr r constant arguments /fights/bashing. There r many fans of Jen who hate Maya n love Saanjh, but somehow dy hv to be ignored

PS:  If thrz a probm with any member plz report,  rather than accusing the whole fandom. 

+1 :)
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
stupid IF article if u ask me.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All that I can say it is Jennifer's greatness. Nothing more or nothing less 
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nietzy

👏👏👏