Aadha Sach and Pura Sach

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
This has come to a complete circle.Sameer accused Naina that without knowing the full-truth she destroyed him completely but what did Sameer do now? Without asking Naina whether it was truth that she asked the Principal to detain him from Cricket,he is out to destroy her completely.
We all in some form or other have realised that Love is that sense which destroys all other senses.If Naina was at fault then ;Sameer self contradicted himself only.

Loved how the CVs have shown that we do not practice what we preach.
Share your views.😊

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree ...and also Rakesh who boasts of his and Naina's truthfulness always tells Sameer today that Naina made him get a punishment instead of suspension ðŸ˜¡
He always uses Naina for his own purpose...purpose...otherwise for him... everything is just his son Arjun😡
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I agree ...and also Rakesh who boasts of his and Naina's truthfulness always tells Sameer today that Naina made him get a punishment instead of suspension ðŸ˜¡

He always uses Naina for his own purpose...purpose...otherwise for him... everything is just his son Arjun😡

Yes!That's the thing.Bordering children with boundaries of imposed good values will lead to this only.Children would be confused and in order of becoming ideal daughter and student  they end up giving blank calls and fall head over heels in love.
Rakesh is a pure sellfish person.Don't know how her mother was but father is ...😡😡😡
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't seen the ep yet but what your u wrote is correct..
And this pressurizing kids and using for their benefits such parents really disgust me.
But yes UN dino parents were parents and kids were kids..
Hardly there would be parents who would try to bridge the gap between them and try to be their friends their confidantes...unlike today..

Well this was the unpleasant part of UN Dino.