What!!!! Can't talk to friends on the phone????

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
so I was watching yesterday's episode today evening and my kids also like watching the show...
my son always gets amazed with so many things shown on the phone.

So the chitrahar scene starts with preeti pulling naina and going to open the drawer...
And when she opens the drawer to watch TV my son remarks Ohhh it's TV there inside ahaha who keeps TV like this...

And I thought oh yes I didn't even notice this was something unusual these days and yeh un dino ki baat hai jab TV pack hoke rehte the..

Then he asked me why they are getting so excited to see the songs...
And I said we didn't have internet those days or we didn't have YOUTUBE where u just open and see whatever u want to..
Only once a week we used to get to see new songs and stuff..

So he said so u couldn't even watch it on your phone and I said there were no phones at those times..

And reaction... haa then how would u call and I said we only had landlines...

Third reaction...

When the dream started and Rakesh  shouts at naina how could u talk to him on the phone...

And my son says so what can't they talk to their friends on the phone?
Why like this...

Hehe so these things make me realize how far behind we have left those days that everything has become so materialistic and so easily available...

Sorry it became a long and boring post.

But couldn't help sharing it..

Memories about #un dino 

P.S.
My son is only 6 years old hence some reactions like this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even today when samir  was sitting with girls n was asked to back.. I'm sure these days it's not a big deal .. back then it was all diff n.a...
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! your son is so logical in approach.But yeh un dinon ki baat hai na.😳 Tab ishq sacha hua karta tha aur chizein badi muskil se milte the.Rishton ki badi ehemiyat thi aur drama bilkul melodrmatic the.Society mein izzaT Noble ya Oscar jitna prestigious tha aur  achi parvarish gold medal jitna jaise tha.
Thoughts practical nahin thi aur practical baatein common nahin thi.Kuch bhi saste mein haasil nahin hota tha aur sabka bhari mehengai se karz chukana padta tha.Chahe wo pyar ho ya phir telephone ka bill ya gas cylinder.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

OMG! your son is so logical in approach.But yeh un dinon ki baat hai na.😳 Tab ishq sacha hua karta tha aur chizein badi muskil se milte the.Rishton ki badi ehemiyat thi aur drama bilkul melodrmatic the.Society mein izzaT Noble ya Oscar jitna prestigious tha aur  achi parvarish gold medal jitna jaise tha.

Thoughts practical nahin thi aur practical baatein common nahin thi.Kuch bhi saste mein haasil nahin hota tha aur sabka bhari mehengai se karz chukana padta tha.Chahe wo pyar ho ya phir telephone ka bill ya gas cylinder.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes logical and In dino ke bache are all so logical..
And so well summarized πŸ‘

Even to eat a dairy milk UN dino was like a big treat...
And if u get a fruit n nut or crackle then that day would be the ultimate day to rejoice..

Just when at night my husband came I showed him the same ep and told him how his son approached those things and exactly the same we were discussing that UN dino people had less but they were happy..
Emotions and relations were valued..

People worked hard but still managed to give equal time to their family..
Their Sunday's were not occupied with heads in tv or mobile phones or iPads or laptops..

Even in my home Sundays were the most looked forward to as we just sat and chattted nonsense too..

In contrast In dino there is a race where nobody wants to and nobody can stop...
Those days needs were limited.. ab inn dino jab logo ok 60000 ka iPhone Lena ho to needs limited kaise ho sakti hai..
sweet_tehs thumbnail

Originally posted by: mybro_2004

Even today when samir  was sitting with girls n was asked to back.. I'm sure these days it's not a big deal .. back then it was all diff n.a...

Ohh yes now how to explain such a small kid... that what a big deal it was UN Dino for a girl an$ a boy to talk let alone on the phoneπŸ˜†