Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Saw his picture he is looking super hot and jhakaaas...
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can somebody please post his pic or share a link to it?? I so wanna see our hot villain๐Ÿ˜†
Nan_ArHi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I wish he is given scenes like Manini . Takkar ki scenes . 

Waiting to watch him on-screen 
VidNi ๐Ÿ˜† AvYuth ๐Ÿ˜†

AvYuth is good ๐Ÿ˜†
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They've given him nice clothes he looks good. He looked so hot towards the end of Mere Angne Mein lol
Yes me too can't wait for his entrance and for him to give a reality check to both Neil and Avni...for Neil to protect what's his and for Avni to stop going on such stupid missions!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We knew his name is Vidyut. TC articles are usually correct. So what will play out will be something similar to what is said.
I really hope this guy takes a fancy to Avni. Almost every guy has had a thing for her. Ali, Neil, even Bhallu had a soft corner! LOL. Now it's Vidyut Pandit's turn! 

Time for Neil to feel insecure. Hope he enters their life under some guise. Choohi wont say who he is, and he starts getting friendly with Avni and only later his true identity is revealed. Something like that would be interesting. Anyway, happy someone hot is entering and less footage for Juhi ki rona dhona and drama.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

We knew his name is Vidyut. TC articles are usually correct. So what will play out will be something similar to what is said.

I really hope this guy takes a fancy to Avni. Almost every guy has had a thing for her. Ali, Neil, even Bhallu had a soft corner! LOL. Now it's Vidyut Pandit's turn! 

Time for Neil to feel insecure. Hope he enters their life under some guise. Choohi wont say who he is, and he starts getting friendly with Avni and only later his true identity is revealed. Something like that would be interesting. Anyway, happy someone hot is entering and less footage for Juhi ki rona dhona and drama.

@bold if that happens then again the drama will get stretched. I think he will directly kidnap Avni
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally some takkar ka villain.
He will really do justice to his character.
Waiting for the tashan to take place๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
editEdited by prathe - 6 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I like ur idea. Especially if Vidyut threatens Juhi not to reveal his identity. And she keep num. And later when Avni lands in trouble and Neil come to know about Vidyut's real identity he will blast Juhi. I so want it
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Karam looks good I am looking forward to his entry, there is no doubt he is going to take a liking to Avni because of her fierce nature and you don't need spoilers to tell you Avni is going to land herself in trouble. Vidyut is definitely going to target Avni and Neil because of what happened to his mother and now they want his daughter as well. Yes I say his daughter because this won't be Neil's. Avni will end up in harms way and Neil is going to kick himself for letting that happen.