Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally a GOOD news.
Hope makers has read our posts and take the direction towards our wish.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

https://youtu.be/sPW4Nf9nvuE

Diwali celebration and abhi got injured

Haaye Nimki Abhi 😳
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Finally a GOOD news.
Hope makers has read our posts and take the direction towards our wish.

Ha ha ha its a rule of TV fl never get married to the guy she loves atleast not first time until there is atleast 3-5 marraige altogether lol

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

Ha ha ha its a rule of TV fl never get married to the guy she loves atleast not first time until there is atleast 3-5 marraige altogether lol

Those days are gone. Also, the comedy quotient is the USP of the show. I am assuming Nimki will have the option to marry baboo as Tettar khandan needs her to maintain their status as the Mukhiya but Nimki will have a change of heart eventually.

I have a feeling she already likes Abhi over Babboo but since Abhi is a widower she isn't thinking that way as of now. Baboo is like an impossible dream. Like we adore the celebrities. Its not love. She will learn soon and  We will get to know about it . Her choice of groom has shifted to Sarkari naukri wala already.😆

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember reading Indranil staring in some other high budget SP show... so he may not continue in Star Bharath.  Plus the guy is 45 and Nimky is like in early 20's.  Why such big age gap love story ðŸ˜‰

Also there would be a better story and a possiblity of babbu reform if nim does not love him but he falls in love with her.  Why should the ML be the AYM... I'd rather Nimky be the AYW :)
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago