Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I didnt notice this but OK she was trying to mix with bullies but when did bullies insult her and mocked her?  Matlab she is not supporting shilpa to kuch bhi? ðŸ˜•

Like i posted few days ago, when you have chosen a side, you rarely see the difference between right and wrong. Bas jyoti is not with shilpa so jo bakwas karna hai karo. ðŸ¥±

actually we cannot say jyoti is against shilpa too ...even when HMs were asked to select a candidate for the jail jyoti had said she doesn't want to name shilpa then...i feel jyoti only has problem with arshi but not shilpa.
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Aaj BB kitne baje ayega? 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

actually we cannot say jyoti is against shilpa too ...even when HMs were asked to select a candidate for the jail jyoti had said she doesn't want to name shilpa then...i feel jyoti only has problem with arshi but not shilpa.

I said the same thing above...
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Jyoti was sitting w hina n co n mimicked arshi when arshi called her out n they had a spat...that was the only time I saw Jyoti with the bully gang trying to be their friend

Both Hina/Vikas and Arshi gang is bullying each other.
She has to mingle with all if she want to be involved in the game.
It also looked like she and Sapna patch up just before the parrot task.
She is in good terms with Shilpa and rest of the House now except Arshi.
There are contestants who are from metropolitan who are demanding Jyoti to be more formal by using sorry and thank you.
I personally think Jyoti should not change herself, she is doing fine.
GETGOIN thumbnail

I said the same thing above...

ya i noticed it later after i had posted 
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

I am watching the repeat telecast of yesterday's episode right now. Salman surprisingly making sense.

Yup. For the most part, he did and rightly so.

Though, I don't know if it was edited or not, but he was awfully quiet with Shilpa. That lady is definitely not innocent based on the events this week. 

Vikas, Hina, Zubair Arshi, Priyank, ACash were not spared. Why only her?🤔
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Against and not with me difference hota hai. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜† BUt i agree with your post ðŸ˜ƒ
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lol...I don't think Jyoti is antagonistic against shilpa...vikas n co have mocked Jyoti in the very beginning...if you remember...actually barring shilpa almost all had made fun of her or talked to her in a derisive tone

Kis episode mein? because i dont remember anything about jyoti insulted except from Sapna/Arshi. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Both Hina/Vikas and Arshi gang is bullying each other.
She has to mingle with all if she want to be involved in the game.
It also looked like she and Sapna patch up just before the parrot task.
She is in good terms with Shilpa and rest of the House now except Arshi.
There are contestants who are from metropolitan who are demanding Jyoti to be more formal by using sorry and thank you.
I personally think Jyoti should not change herself, she is doing fine.

BIngo. WHat i wanted to say in better language. ðŸ˜ƒ I just didnt get jyoti bullied by bullies and she lacking self respect by joining them again. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Kis episode mein? because idont remember anything about jyoti insulted except from Sapna/Arshi.</font>

I don't remember the episode no but they were snickering behind her back at various instances