so officially we r now in new AT wid mature shani πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
gd to c u here miaπŸ˜‰
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
I quite like the actor... he has a good voice... ... let's see how it goes!!!
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prestige.

I quite like the actor... he has a good voice... ... let's see how it goes!!!

acha i hav no idea abt him re nor i hav heard abt him so totally new fr me..nywys i will gv him a chance cz he deserves time fr sureπŸ˜›
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
He is a really nice actor!!! Great choice CV's !!!He is very good in portraying balanced shades 
umamurthy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right from his uttaran show I am a great fan of him many members of this forum know me I used to go by id called princess glory bt after some days not Rohit in the scene I lost interest and now he is coming back with bang again I am very happy and opened new id Pls add my name to his fans list and big hello to all my friends here
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umamurthy

Right from his uttaran show I am a great fan of him many members of this forum know me I used to go by id called princess glory bt after some days not Rohit in the scene I lost interest and now he is coming back with bang again I am very happy and opened new id Pls add my name to his fans list and big hello to all my friends here

hii uma welcum to shani forum... and i hope we can gt to c more and more members rather his fans joining dis forum πŸ˜³ and hope to c u regular on dis forumπŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: umamurthy

Welcome To The Forum.
Your Name Is Added.
harshu27 thumbnail
got dis piece of info on shani yum yumi and der sibling bhagya( destiny)πŸ˜†

Vishvakarma's daughter & Suryadev's wife Sanjana aka Sandhya left her husband's place, leaving behind a reflection (Chhaya) of her own self. The reason for this action was Suryadev's unbearable heat & hot glow and luster which caused her severe discomfort & problems. Not only she, the servants & helpers were also not able to do any work around the place due to same reason. Only a selected few were able to do their work in an accomplished manner. 

Chhaya gives birth to Suryadev's son who is named Shani & the powers of Shani are known throughout the world. After a certain period of time Vishvakarma asks his daughter Sanjana to go back to Suryadev. Later on Sanjana also gives birth to 2 children Yam & Yamuna. All the 3 kids usually played together. [In some of the contexts it may be noted that Suryadev is mentioned to have other kids & not just 3. 

As is noticeable a women usually is, Sanjana loved her own kids more than Shani. Although born to her own reflection, Sanjana side-lined Shani usually as a step-kid. She had a special fondness for her daughter Yamuna. Shani & Yam used to play together & had a very good bonding. Bhagya (God of Destiny) later joined the group as well. [Do read the story of Sun's son God of Destiny's (Bhagya) birth.] Bhagya's condition in that household was no more than a servant's. And on top of everything, he didn't even have a mother along with being born in a very amazing manner. Surya dev never had the time to look into the family matters. Cause of being ugly, Sanjana never liked Bhagya. But despite such behavior, Bhagya (God of Destiny) always obeyed Sanjana's every command & always tried to make her happy. As from birth itself Bhagya (God of Destiny) was well built and strong so he helped Sanjana in every household work & that meant a lot of help to Sanjana & solved lots of her problem, but still she never saw eye to eye with Bhagya. 

Being the youngest one Bhagya (God of Destiny) obeyed his siblings as well & usually ended up doing most of the work himself very cheerfully. Shani, Yam & Yamuna all loved Bhagya. Once Surya dev asked Sanjana to cook special delicacies for the dinner. Sanjana prepared a lot of items very happily. Bhagya (God of Destiny) helped Sanjana in the preparations. Due to all the hectic work, Sanjana was tired & retired to her resting place for a nap. 

Shani was unable to resist the enticing aroma that was wafting throughout the palace. He called on his siblings Yam, Yamuna & Bhagya (God of Destiny) & said that it is noon time and as we all know that father Surya dev is going to return by dusk only & it is not possible to control and wait till then. If they all taste a little bit of the food, it won't harm anyone & they'll be able to get through the rest of the day. Bhagya (God of Destiny) tried to warn them but since Yam & Yamuna were also drooling, they thought that tasting a little amount won't really be noticeable. 

All four of them arrived at the kitchen & started tasting the food as planned. Shani tasted the first morsel followed by Yam then Yamuna and in the last Bhagya. Food was so tasty, one after another they ate, and such was the trance that they never realized that food is almost over. Bhagya (God of Destiny) had just put the last remaining portion of Kheer (a sweet dish made of rice, milk sugar and dry fruits) in his mouth that Sanjana entered the kitchen. She saw that Shani, Yam & Yamuna were standing whereas Bhagya (God of Destiny) was eating. He was caught red handed. As it is she didn't like Bhagya (God of Destiny) & without pausing to think she started hitting and beating Bhagya. Bhagya (God of Destiny) dint blurt out his sibling's misdoings but kept on facing all the sufferings. Shani, Yam & Yamuna were so scared that they didn't utter a word. 

At dusk when Surya dev returned to home, Sanjana informed him about the events of the afternoon. Listening to this he started laughing. He called Bhayga & started loving him. 

Shani, Yam & Yamuna knew that if Bhagya (God of Destiny) would have spoken out of them, they would have been hit just like him. Keeping this in mind, when in future Shani, Yam, Yamuna and Bhagya (God of Destiny) were delegated with their works, they made sure that anyone who worships Bhagya (God of Destiny) would never be harassed by Shani, or never be scared of Death [Yam being the God of Death], & without bathing in Yamuna, she'll make sure that all the sins of God of Destiny's devotees are washed away. And these boons still are in place. Anyone showered with God of Destiny's blessings enjoys those boons.

Edited by harshu27 - 6 years ago