Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
.Leprechaun.'s birthday is on  19th October. We need to finish the ENTIRE THREAD by .

About Her 

Name: Kadyn
 Birth Date: 19th Oct
Close Friends on IF: OtakuGirl-Debo, Ravinanaik, Starkheart, Lilinfinities, -wandstruck-,  ..BONANZA..,  _Dimples_
Favorite Shows: IPKKND (1&3), Beyhadh and an endless list of KD!

Finalize a Theme. 
(Will be approved by Yuvika.)

Work on the writeup. It needs to be entertaining, and witty.
(Discussions need to happen here so other members can help out, if needed.)

The volunteer needs to colour code the write-up when they post their final draft, and add the graphics if they are finished.

Final edit is done by the captains, and approved by Yuvika.

W O R K   D I V I S I O N

Main (1): PanchaliKaArjun

Birthday Message (1): Get-Lost

Graphics (1): dmegha

Color Code/ Title Compilation: 

(Collect the color codes and titles posted throughout the thread in a single post for voting)

Now:
SUGGEST THEMES AND COLOR CODES

Chop Chop. Let's start rolling.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I am doing the graphics. I have talked with Yuvi abt it. 😊

And I will post my theme ideas here in this post.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well her new found love is EXO..the K-pop boy band and she is crazy for them like me..and her bias I mean fav is Sehun from EXO...except that she like IPK 1...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
ok I want to tease her..so since she is totally mad about EXO and Sehun so here is my suggestion...She won a lottery and get a chance to spend a day with EXO and see their backstage preparation and practice...so she went to SM Entertainment ( their agency ) SUM Cafe where a guy waiting for her..he take her to EXO's practice room..she meet them and she was surprised to see that they are waiting for her..she introduce herself and greet everyone..after that she watch them practice and and soon enough she become friendly with them..all the boys treat her very well and make sure that she is comfortable..and as usual she get close to Chanyeol and Baekhyun..but then she notice that Sehun is ignoring her and he look quite angry..at first she thought it is her mistake but then she realize it is not..she wanted to talk to them but always ChanBaek comes between and distract her..Suho understand the situation and with Kyungsoo's help he take care of ChanBaek so that she can talk to Sehun...it is already night and she needs to leave soon..so she meet Sehun alone where she ask her what happened and all..after some talk and hesitation Sehun revel that he fell in love with her and propose her..she is happy then ever and they are about to kiss just when Sehun throw water on her..and she wake up..all drenched without any clue..all CC members wish her...😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
We'll go with Debo's theme. Can anyone do a quick write up? It doesn't need to be too elaborate.

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

We'll go with Debo's theme. Can anyone do a quick write up? It doesn't need to be too elaborate.

I think Debo can do it better because she understands all that stuff, I don't know a thing about this EXO😳😆
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

i will do it. ðŸ˜³
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

if you need any help please tell me...😳
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

if you need any help please tell me...😳

sure ðŸ˜ƒ
Revelio thumbnail