|| Happy Birthday Avinesh Rekhi ||

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Edited by blueflames - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueflames thumbnail

Avinesh Rekhi born on October 5, 1984 in Nabha, Punjab. The green eyed actor has stunned everyone through his amazing acting skills and attractive looks. His acting career started in year 2008 with wonderful debut in a Bollywood movie named "Rubaru. While he started his television career through a famous serial "Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat as the male lead actor. After making his debut in Indian television he further played many dynamic supporting as well as lead roles. Avinesh has performed in both positive as well as negative roles with perfection. His current show as a lead is Tu Sooraj Main Saanj Piyaji. 

Avinesh Rekhi has done his schooling from the St. Xavier's.  Avinesh has post-graduation in computer science from D.A.V. College. Being an IT graduate, he quit his job to pursue his acting career.

Avinesh is a lucky happily married man, as he married his longtime girlfriend. On 29 December 2010, the couple decided to marry each other. This couple has two children Anraj and Avira.

The very talented Avinesh Rekhi has worked in number of T.V shows such as:

Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat, in which he played role of Kabir Jaiswal

Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, in which he played role of Sultan Kundra

Main Naa Bhoolungi, in which he played role of Neeraj Sachdev

Bharat Ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratap, in which he played role of Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar

Darr Sabko Lagta Hai, in which he played role of Aakash

Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji in which he is playing role of Uma Shankar

Twitter
                              Instagram
                              Facebook

blueflames thumbnail

Birthday wishes sent to Avinesh by the Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji forum member on India Forums.

From Rani -  

Dear Avinesh - Wishing you lots of love and happiness on your birthday. May this year be a breakthrough year for you! I hope that all your stars keep shining and your biggest dreams come true. Congrats on the huge success of TSMSPJ and thank you for giving us such an adorable character Uma  Shankar. Happy birthday once again.

From Reshw - 

Avinesh you are the most incredible man in the world.

I love you so much, you are the most amazing actor.

I love watching your shows, your talent is extraordinary

And you have a golden heart. You are very special to me.

It seems words are not enough to let you know what you

Mean to me, I adore you Avi.

My wish is for you to live a long and healthy life.

Never stop being so incredibly awesome!

Happy Birthday dear Avinesh!

Lots of love from Resh

AB, Canada

From Sahana -

Hi avinesh sir ,

Wishing you a very very happy birthday and lots of wishes to you and your family . My words wouldn't suffice to appreciate the wonderful work that you do portraying Uma in TSMSP . You portray every scene with such finesse and perfection and not a day goes by without seeing Umashankar . The depth and variations in expressions that you convey are mind blowing . Your chemistry with Kanak is crackling and your ankahee baatein with maa sa brings us to tears as well . Once again wishing you a super happy birthday, good health , all the love and luck the universe could give and thank you from the bottom of my heart for playing Uma .

From Hindifan   

I am a simple woman. Loved math. Used to be practical, rational, dealing well with two jobs (recently), family, bills.

But in the evening I close these chapters and I take my right to dream. U daily carry me in an imaginary world which is only mine. Nobody enters there except some characters and some guilty thoughtsDay Dreaming Blushing.Thanks God, I 'm safe -  my craziness says- being 3 000 miles away from you.

Do you know how many times you made me furious? How often I l smile or laugh with you? How many times I was scared for you? Or because of you?

All this because you are an amazing actor, Mr. Av and you delivered me my ticket to a dream-world, which makes life more beautiful.

Happy birthday, dream!!!

And what if one morning I'll wake up as...

Damn with rationality!

From Star wonder

Avinesh, I wish a very Happy Birthday and may your wishes come true. I didn't know you before TSMSP, but I love ur acting skills as Uma Shankar and I am sure that you would have been great in your previous acting career. ClapYour portrayal of emotions on screen is excellent and I can feel the pain and/or excitement that you are going through right at that moment. I don't usually want Hindi shows, but the story of TSMSP pulled me and connected with me. Hope you reach new heights in your career and I will be right there supporting you.

You have a wonderful family (saw them on one of the interviews during Ganesh puja), and am happy that you guys have each other to spend the rest of your lives together.

Last note: forget about your diet regime for a day, and eat lots of sweet and cakes and desserts on your birthday. And don't forget, the kiddos can have a day off too Wink

Looking forward to seeing how you and Uma Shankar evolve in your journey in TSMSP.

Side note: your green blue eyes are intoxicating. No wonder the director choose to have you wear lenses. You would have been apologized in an instant by the audiences when those beautiful eyes of yours. And we would have been non-stop staring at you and not following the drama, heheee.

Your fan Heart from USA, Star

From Calypso

I know you only have 86400 seconds to make the most of your birthday, but let me steal you 30 seconds from this precious day so that you can read my message:

🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVI 🥳

From a scientific point of view a birthday is the first day of another 365 days of journey around the sun ! I hope with all my heart that in your journey, you will met Love, Joy and Success ! So enjoy and happy journey !

With love from France on behalf of my friends Sonia, Nivetha, Sangeetha, Bharathi and myself Sharmila ! Thank you !               

Blueflames  

hey there, Happy Birthday to one and only Avinesh... May all your wishes, heart desires come true today and every day. Make each and every day special for yourself...as Iqbal once said "Tu shaheen hai parvwaaz hai kaam tera, Tere saamne aasmaan aur bhi hain...  love you!!!

From Mansi -

On your Birthday Avinesh Rekhi

On your birthday, may you experience you

On your birthday, may you experience you

On your birthday, may all your dreams come true

On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon star, your life be starlight

As you wish upon star, your life be star bright

As you wish upon star, zillions of star gaze over you

And a wish upon star, made come true.

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul

Happy birthday, to a wonderful you

Happy birthday, to a gentle soul

Happy birthday, to a great you

Happy birthday, to a once in a lifetime kind of a person

Happy birthday Avinesh Rekhi!! 

Happy birthday to the best son

Happy birthday to the best brother

Happy birthday to the best father

Happy birthday to the best actor

Happy birthday to the great human being

Birthday wishes from best fan Mansi!!

blueflames thumbnail

edits 

blueflames thumbnail

A special thank you to *Shruti* for the thread permission.
      Thank you "Foram" and "Manasa" for the edits.
      Thank you TSMSP members for sending in the lovely wishes. 

blueflames thumbnail

As its already midnight in India, Lets Start the thread 😉

Happy Birthday Avvviii Avinesh!!🥳

Ps - guys I know it's not what was expected - I just made it too serious I guess 😳

zazu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

As its already midnight in India, Lets Start the thread 😉

Happy Birthday Avvviii Avinesh!!🥳

Ps - guys I know it's not what was expected - I just made it too serious I guess 😳

Shout out loud;    Avvv🥳Happy Birthday. ..  👍🏼  lov you as Uma Shankar 
Edited by zazu123 - 6 years ago
AVRfan thumbnail
Best of best wishes to our favorite hero, to the most amazing, awesome, fabulous, sizzling actor that makes us all gals go paagal a very happy birthday to you Avinash Rekhi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVINESH
Calypso05 thumbnail
Hi blueflame and foram, you did great job!👏Edited by Calypso05 - 6 years ago
manasa.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hazel eyes that mesmerize
smiles like sun rise

expressions that paralyze