This craziness needs to end.. now

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was a fan of the story when it started and its unique plot and interesting charters... after so many leaps and useless characters coming and going.. this show has just lost it with the current track.. please CV end his madness and let me be with a good memory of the show and not this craziness...

They are ruining everything this serial earned.. with the current plot.. can it just be done now..

uggghh just sad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right...season 1 was absolutely amazing...replacing the writers was a big mistake
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry ðŸ˜ƒ soon you will start to enjoy again this show..b'coz some crazy episodes are coming ahead...just don't lose hope..
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

You are right...season 1 was absolutely amazing...replacing the writers was a big mistake

Did they change the writers ? ðŸ˜²
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Did they change the writers ?😲

Yes apparently season 1 writers were replaced with new ones...and it shows. It seems like Season 1 writers were a talented bunch...and season 2/3 writers chose the wrong profession...or they ran away from Ekta kapoors camp
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I loved this show till the show was ruined beyond repair. As for it being on air blame the crazy fans who insisted for it. The show would have gone off air with Maya's arrest last month 😵 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@BeyondHorizon

I agree with you 100%.
Shoes with good stories are forced to shut down and shows with no stories or crazy ones go on and on.

That's our tellywood I guess.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mehek25

@BeyondHorizon

I agree with you 100%.
Shoes with good stories are forced to shut down and shows with no stories or crazy ones go on and on.

That's our tellywood I guess.

So true Mehek. Good shows shut down coz they get no TRP n a classic ex was Peshwa Bajirao. The show had a lot of potential but post leap the makers ruined it first to showcase a love story that was to take place much later n it had a premature end. KRPKAB had a good run n it got  a closure but fans forced the makers to bring it back n now Beyhadh. It would have ended soon n Jenny would have started shooting for her upcoming show but some crazy fans shouted foul n makers decided to extend it. I stopped watching this show once the timings shifted. Both the show n Maya have lost its appeal to me but I will cherish Jenny's performance being her fan.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They really spoiled this show and now they are just dragging it. It should have ended a long time ago. Season 1 was amazing. After that it got wrecked.
Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True yaar...plot is lost now ðŸ¤¢