Episode 2: Happy with the results

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
So the title of this post says it all...I'm very satisfied with the results today.
Outstanding performances by VC, Bir, and Faisal & Vaishnavi 👏

Teriya...both performances were weak...as compared to the others...so I'm not surprised at her elimination.

If contestants are doing their own choreography then everybody better up their game for next week.  

But I wonder if this puts the younger kids at a disadvantage.  I mean obviously they're not as good as the more experienced dancers and having to come up with a routing of your own...that's even harder.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
loved the final decision of teriya being out..it was rather easy to presume because she was the weakest amongst all.Bir,VC and piyush was great..Faisal-Vaishnavi was much better than their first act..only teriya was only ok type.so i am happy and satisfied by the result.
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
One more thing..i agree about kids..seeing the competition level,i am afraid of yogesh-deepali as they are fantastic dancer and fadoo entertainers.They have to up their level the most as they are the smallest and unexperienced..faisal can at least understand the game as he is quite mature now..may be he us 18 now,so as Vaishnavi..so the only contestant who is in vulnerable state is Yogesh-deepali.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: twinkle55

One more thing..i agree about kids..seeing the competition level,i am afraid of yogesh-deepali as they are fantastic dancer and fadoo entertainers.They have to up their level the most as they are the smallest and unexperienced..faisal can at least understand the game as he is quite mature now..may be he us 18 now,so as Vaishnavi..so the only contestant who is in vulnerable state is Yogesh-deepali.

Right...that's what I was thinking.
lina.pushpa thumbnail
Isn't the choreography done by punit ..
I mean even in his Insta story he gave that .. And also he posted about it in Insta...
But by hearing Remo ..i m a little confused ...
So anyone here can clear my confusion 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I think yogesh-dipali or new challenger will be eliminated this weekend
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

I think yogesh-dipali or new challenger will be eliminated this weekend

Who is new challenger? A new entry?
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
And how do you know that Yogesh dipali will be out?
Seeing the competition level they look the weakest at present.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lina.pushpa

Isn't the choreography done by punit ..

I mean even in his Insta story he gave that .. And also he posted about it in Insta...
But by hearing Remo ..i m a little confused ...
So anyone here can clear my confusion 

He is just giving the final touches and help with the props and all I guess.
Like how it was in IDS etc. Because in the contestants stories, they are mostly practising alone in Punit ka hall mein. Punit in rarely seen there and assists hote hai toh bhi they are not involved much.
Whereas in Danceplus he and his assists poore time sarr pe khade rehke rehearse karwaate te and used tk set their acts.
Even technicals mein in danceplus, Punit always used to stand with them and see. Ekdum involve hoke.
But here they are just doing the basic basic and finishings. He doesnt seem that involved. He is more seen with the camera an d pcr crew and dealing those stuff more. It is more like Bert who is the head choreographer of danceplus. Basic basic dekhte hai unlike the captains who were fully and wholly involved in every step.
Edited by NAUCholic - 6 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle55

loved the final decision of teriya being out..it was rather easy to presume because she was the weakest amongst all.Bir,VC and piyush was great..Faisal-Vaishnavi was much better than their first act..only teriya was only ok type.so i am happy and satisfied by the result.

True.
I think she and yogesh dipali were the weakest acc to day1. Just my opinion . But I felt.
Their battle was also thoda thanda I guess.
Like I found baaki 4 battles wayyy better.